Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

game thread for the game tonight,

Georges-Hunt enters the game. And that might be the end of Shabazz.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    Georges-Hunt enters the game. And that might be the end of Shabazz.
    Thibs is learning a little huh!

Quote Originally Posted by DW3421 View Post
    Thibs is learning a little huh!
    I dont think so. Most of the starters were on pace for around 40 minutes again tonight, but then they opened up a 20 point lead...Butler, Teague and Towns still all in though.

I think Marcus only played because of the foul trouble our bigs were in. I hope Thibs does continue to play him. He played well in those limited minutes. Starting unit needs to be fresh playing the last several minutes.

Towns was great tonight. As was Butler. Wiggins was just hitting his shots. He is still not attacking like he needs too. I feel like Teague is regressing, was playing better to start the season.

Marcus didn't play well, he got creamed on picks, and was out of position many times. That being said, what do you expect when you NEVER play a guy, and give him minutes all of a sudden? Thib's just doesn't get it. If you pair him with a starter, he could steal 7-8 mpg, and that is a huge deal. Same with Cole (until Belly returns), and for the love of god, Tyus should be playing 5-6 more mpg.

Towns/Butler were fantastic, but it's the Kings.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Marcus didn't play well, he got creamed on picks, and was out of position many times. That being said, what do you expect when you NEVER play a guy, and give him minutes all of a sudden? Thib's just doesn't get it. If you pair him with a starter, he could steal 7-8 mpg, and that is a huge deal. Same with Cole (until Belly returns), and for the love of god, Tyus should be playing 5-6 more mpg.

Towns/Butler were fantastic, but it's the Kings.
    But you have to look big picture with someone like Marcus. The guy never knows if he is playing and is still learning the NBA game and pace etc. I think, considering those factors, he did a solid job.

He did a much better job as a 'glue' guy than what Bazz would have given.

Quote Originally Posted by Kia Kaha View Post
    But you have to look big picture with someone like Marcus. The guy never knows if he is playing and is still learning the NBA game and pace etc. I think, considering those factors, he did a solid job.

He did a much better job as a 'glue' guy than what Bazz would have given.
    Good point. Yeah he seems like he should get a look.