Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

WWE's Mixed Match Challenge

As noted earlier today here on eWrestlingNews.com, WWE has announced a new “Mixed Match Challenge” series. The 12-episode series will air live on Tuesday nights in the United States and air exclusively on Facebook. The matches will kick off on January 16th at 10PM EST and it will feature WWE Superstars from both the RAW and SmackDown! Live rosters. The roster members will compete in a single-elimination mixed tag-team tournament, with the winners receiving $100,000 to support their favorite charity. WWE tweeted out the following videos, revealing the rosters for RAW and SmackDown! Live. They are:

* RAW: Alexa Bliss, Alicia Fox, Asuka, Bayley, Braun Strowman, Enzo Amore, Finn Balor, Goldust, Nia Jax, Sasha Banks, The Miz, Final Fan Vote participant
    * SmackDown! Live: Becky Lynch, Bobby Roode, Carmella, Charlotte, Jimmy Uso, Lana, Naomi, Natalya, Rusev, Sami Zayn, Shinsuke Nakamura, Final Fan Vote participant (A member of The New Day)

anyone interested? I was wondering what this was about. Ill watch this on my down time at work

First Sim League Title!

zero interest for me. But hey wwe got a bunch of money from Facebook so good for them.

This is one step away from having mixed-tag belts like TNA used to have.

I think it's a cool idea.

I'm also interested to see who wins the New Day fan vote. I assume Kofi. But I'm interested to see who the most popular member of New Day is, because I have no idea and they kind of lack a leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    I think it's a cool idea.

I'm also interested to see who wins the New Day fan vote. I assume Kofi. But I'm interested to see who the most popular member of New Day is, because I have no idea and they kind of lack a leader.
    I'd think Kofi is the least popular. Big E will win the vote imo

Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8
    I'd think Kofi is the least popular. Big E will win the vote imo
    Wouldn’t be surprised.

This is primarily a test for moving their content off USA Network and utilizing Facebook, which I believe is rumored to net them about $400M compared to USA paying them about $150M.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

So Braun Strowman and Nia Jax was teased earlier.

Becky Lynch might be trying to recruit Sami Zayn.

Finn Balor is apparently going to be recruited by Bayley based on what I saw on their webpage.

An interesting teaming that I would like to see (if they are doing this cross promotional that is) is Tyler Breeze and Alexa Bliss.

Mixed matches are the worst. When you tag your partner the other team has to change partners too. It's just a horrible concept for a match.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

I just had a fantastic thought. They should bring back CM Punk and AJ Lee. They could do nothing on TV and even pretend like it never happened if they compete.

First pairing announced Alexa Bliss and Braun Stroman
    Fan of Red sox , Chicago bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA

Depending on how they do this, it could be interesting and be built into storylines. But they likely won't do it well. If Nikki Bella was going to do a one-off return, this would be a good place to do it since she's got a built-in partner with no build (Cena).

Oh Braun Strowman...you are my spirit animal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq8LjvbtdTk

2nd pairing is Bobby Roode and Charlotte.
    Fan of Red sox , Chicago bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA

Looks like it’s #DemonBoss

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast