Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bucks Off-Topic Thread

Anything and everything. Have at'r.

Not so much off topic i guess but wouldnt it be cool if this site had a twitter feed on the side for that specific team that youre looking at from all pages associated with that team? Also a nice team themed background. This site has looked like this for forever lol

Where Becoming a Legend Happens.
    @ChrisWagner87

Only thing that changed here in the last decade is more ads. Then page scrolled up and I click a ad one day and got a virus. Windows defender doesn't get rid of it either. Some brocoiner trojan. I might have to get some other anti virus.

I see the Bucks are in e-sports for NBA2K. Not sure they recruiting local gamer's to be part of the Bucks e-sports team. I use to be good at the old retro basketball games. I don't care for the new games. Playing versus ai they never miss. Also hard to adjust the time per game to get accurate stats with real stats. Less minutes less ppg. Or to many minutes for a quarter and to many ppg.

I'm happy Tecmo Bowl Throwbacks is backward compatible with XBOX1 though. Favre to Sharpe all day. The Packers running game in 1993 was **** though. Only bad part about Tecmo Bowl Throw backs is no NFL license or players license. Ya can edit player names cause they still have the players and all. I found the site for all the correct names. I only edited about 3 teams so far. Got lazy.

i asked how i could be a bucks gamer and got no response lol

@ChrisWagner87

JSonline had a article about Bucks buying in on esports. Probably some kinda tryouts. A few tweets out there. But PSD and fireforx froze up when I was cut and pasting the code. I uninstalled firefox. Got a virus using it. Now stuck with edge browser for PSD. Which is kinda slow.

we got 37 ppl viewing the bucks forum right now. killin it.

@ChrisWagner87

Quote Originally Posted by C-Dub View Post
    we got 37 ppl viewing the bucks forum right now. killin it.
    I can get it to 200 or 300 lurkers on trade deadline easily. Spamming twitter does it fast.

i only use ps4. and on there i only really play 2k, gta sometimes, and cod sometimes.

pretty much the biggest pokemon fan youll ever meet tho.

@ChrisWagner87

I quit Sony after they killed off Socom franchise on PS3. Sold my PS3 right after that. Also 360 was out before PS3 after PS2 died. GTA5 was decent on 360. Jobs paid more. This gen they lowered payouts and promoting to buy shark cards more. Even though they made $1B first week world wide for GTA5 last generation.

I hope A-Rod doesnt play the last 2 weeks now that the packers are out of the playoffs. might as well rest and be 100% for next season

@ChrisWagner87

I see some good deals in the XBOX store. NBA LIVE 18 is like $9.90. I might get that. Also BF1 premium DLC season pass is like $17 or so. Not bad.

Live comes back and has bad enough sales to be able to drop it down to that? Or is it actually a legit special? lol I used to only play live until 09 with TP on the cover. Switched to 2k after that cuz the myplayer mode.

@ChrisWagner87

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast