Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by tmacsc2 View Post
    This guy VJ is unreal. Splitting 1st team reps between lynch and osweiler.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Well..it's a contingency plan just in case lynch gets hurt again. Which, at this point, make actually be quite likely.

That is if you believe he is actually that hurt or not.....for which there is a heck of a conspiracy theory on. Oh Denver media/fanbase and their QB's.

[QUOTE=BRAVE KID;32055273]

Honestly, this sets up for a helluva off-season.

/QUOTE]

Haha I'm stoked for it. Also Jack Elway tweeted out that his pops is "scheming" for the offseason

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Well..it's a contingency plan just in case lynch gets hurt again. Which, at this point, make actually be quite likely.

That is if you believe he is actually that hurt or not.....for which there is a heck of a conspiracy theory on. Oh Denver media/fanbase and their QB's.
    A lot of unknowns for sure. Thereís a lot to criticize VJ, but thereís no way he is lobbying for Lynch though. Guarantee thatís front office pushing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayne91 View Post
    A lot of unknowns for sure. Thereís a lot to criticize VJ, but thereís no way he is lobbying for Lynch though. Guarantee thatís front office pushing it.
    It's definitely the FO pushing this one. I think the wait is the worst part, I know the fans want to know but I am sure the players may even want to know even more than us. It's tough not knowing each week who you QB is.

The Benefits of Being the 2016 Super Bowl 50 Champions!

In Elway I Trust

You want to know something crazy? PFF has Bradley Roby as our highest rated cornerback this year.

His play is why Talib will be gone after the year. The guy has been balling this year!

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    You want to know something crazy? PFF has Bradley Roby as our highest rated cornerback this year.

His play is why Talib will be gone after the year. The guy has been balling this year!
    I saw this like 3 weeks ago a really surprised me. Im not a huge fan of roby but aside from the Cinci game haven't heard his name much! That's a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by tmacsc2 View Post
    I saw this like 3 weeks ago a really surprised me. Im not a huge fan of roby but aside from the Cinci game haven't heard his name much! That's a good thing.

I've been a big fan of his this year. He's taken a big step forward. Just like Justin Simmons. Simmons was getting blasted by Broncos fans like by like week 3. Since then he's been damn good.

Say what you want about the Broncos, but our secondary is still fixing to be elite for years to come.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345