Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Brock wasn't a QB on this team before the season?
    He just barely was lol

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    You, me, and Doc all agreed he was the best QB on the team when he signed here.
    Not to say Doc wasn't, but I definitely remember you and me talking about him being now the best QB on the roster when he was signed.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Brock wasn't a QB on this team before the season?
    I could be wrong, but wasn't he cut from the Browns somewhere during mid to late preseason and signed here shortly after? Pretty confident after training camp and before week 1.

I have all the faith in the world that Elway will find a solution at QB. Think of how bad the defense was the Super Bowl 48 year and think of how quickly he turned it into the best unit in the league.
    Sure sounds like it. Cousins seems most ideal. I'd love Keenum, but I'm skeptical the Vikings let him go now. Alex Smith is interesting. We get one of those guys, I'm happy. Woods seems to be maybe finding his groove. D clearly isn't past its prime.

McGovern has been playing beastly. IDK who that 71 is playing well at RT, but can't be Stephenson. Against bad teams, but that Musgrave change is now looking pretty damn smart now.

4th pick or 7-10, I would take an OL. Tried to trade back at 4, but still OL. But now we don't get that high end pick in the 2nd. That guy that slips that shouldn't. That high 3rd round pick that slips like Kamara. That's what pisses me off about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayne91 View Post
    Not to say Doc wasn't, but I definitely remember you and me talking about him being now the best QB on the roster when he was signed.

I could be wrong, but wasn't he cut from the Browns somewhere during mid to late preseason and signed here shortly after? Pretty confident after training camp and before week 1.
    Yeah he was a final cut. We signed him like 4 days before week 1.

Siemian should be done in Denver so that's good news.

They better have Lynch start the final two games.

I absolutely was on this train too
    The Denver Broncos are on the Clock...
    WHO DO YOU CHOOSE?:
    Sam Darnold or Josh Rosen or Baker Mayfield

#GoHawkeyes #FightForIowa #ANF

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    I absolutely was on this train too
    I知 in good company then.

Anyone else wanna make the next GT? I知 just f地 things up now.

I知 in good company then.

Anyone else wanna make the next GT? I知 just f地 things up now.
    I can do it but it will probably be really bare bones. Not worth the effort since there's no point to the season lol.

More
    Vance Joseph said it's "very possible" De'Angelo Henderson will get a chance to play.
    I don't understand this coach or what they have been doing this year. What they say and what they do do not correspond with each other.

Now, Lynch is almost certainly going to be given the last two games of the year...with the "we need to see what he has line." That's fine...that is more than likely the correct decision.

But this coach has been scrambling the entire year with his statements.

He keeps going with McKenzie even though he has a 1,000 fumbles...but he refuses to play DeMarcus Walker until he learns how to play special teams?

Langely gets thrown into the fire because Quib gets himself thrown out of the game....he promptly gets destroyed then he never sees the field again...but the kicker....he gets replaced by a dude who doesn't have as much experience as him (Marcus Rios) because he's earned the right to play?

De"angelo has been deactivated essentially the entire year even though he had the best preseason because he can't beat out a guy we never use (in Charles).

Shane ray is literally given the starting spot back the moment he's deemed ready to go but Shaq has been outperforming him the entire time.

Getting a stable QB is going to help big time. Cousins will probably cost a ton...but he'll make us a AFC West champion...we'll be a play-off team with him....but this coach or coaches have quite a bit to do to earn any trust in what they are actually doing.

Can't help but get giddy of the idea with de'angelo behind this jumbo line...there were quite a few times where I thought "man, if C.J was more explosive he'd be breaking out 20 yard gains out there"

There were lanes to do some serious damage. Now, it was against the colts.....and De"angelo will have Paxton as his QB so...the lanes will probably not be that open. Still intrigued though.

Andrew Luck may need biceps surgery now. Could improve the chances of him being traded..... but damn would it be worth it?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Brooklyn to Denver to L.A. to Denver and back to L.A.
    Siemian should be done in Denver so that's good news.

They better have Lynch start the final two games.
    It's unbelievable that after the season's first four games he was being touted as potentially the next Tom Brady...myself included.

My my, was I wrong.....
    Couldn't Make The Cut As A Denver Broncos Cheerleader

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since '87

uapeople you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P. - SPRING 2011

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    I don't understand this coach or what they have been doing this year. What they say and what they do do not correspond with each other.
    Simple: Before Oak game Elway/Ellis said to VJ: "You get to 5 wins, you keep your job. But you are starting Lynch"

Lynch gets hurt but VJ is 'safe' w/ his 5 wins. so NOW we go with the young guys
    The Denver Broncos are on the Clock...
    WHO DO YOU CHOOSE?:
    Sam Darnold or Josh Rosen or Baker Mayfield

#GoHawkeyes #FightForIowa #ANF

This guy VJ is unreal. Splitting 1st team reps between lynch and osweiler.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    Simple: Before Oak game Elway/Ellis said to VJ: "You get to 5 wins, you keep your job. But you are starting Lynch"

Lynch gets hurt but VJ is 'safe' w/ his 5 wins. so NOW we go with the young guys
    Interesting. So 5 was the number for Elway to get rid of Joseph or not.

I guess that would explain the sudden plague of IR'ing. This also implies that Joseph is nowhere near safe (not like that was severely questioned).

Honestly, this sets up for a helluva off-season.

Elway is going to get serious about getting a "real" QB. I'm fine with Kirk Cousins. think he's a good enough play-maker to make us a perennial play-off contender and AFC West champ.

SB cotender? Who knows...I need to see how the rest of the team shapes up.

Hopefully, Elway can work his magic without having to get rid of other major pieces to lock up this real QB.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast