Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 67
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    10,320
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamGoku View Post
    Look if it is a rebuild it's going to be more then one off-season to fix. So get the oline right. Play Paxton resign Brock get rid of Trevor whatever but don't draft a QB till the oline is fixed cause it's just going to hurt them in the long run
    It's not a rebuild though. If we have an offense that doesn't gift our opponents points and favorable filed position, this defense is still crazy legit.

    Trevor is still a better QB than Paxton. And that's saying a lot.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,319
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamGoku View Post
    Look if it is a rebuild it's going to be more then one off-season to fix. So get the oline right. Play Paxton resign Brock get rid of Trevor whatever but don't draft a QB till the oline is fixed cause it's just going to hurt them in the long run
    The o line is close imo depending on the free agent we bring in and possible rookie they draft.

    Doc said paradis might be gone cause they don't wanna pay him and they think McGovern could slide into C. Would rather keep paradis and play McGovern at RG and slide Leary to LG and draft a RT or move bolles to RT and have a rook next to Leary!

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Lansdale, PA.
    Posts
    5,036
    Cj went all out tonight. That was nice to see

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,319
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Are you kidding me? We have no idea what Brock has. He has never looked like he has tonight. Even during that 5 game winning streak in 2015 he didn't look like this.
    You kind of proved my point a little bit but I need to add to what you said.

    Brock has 41 games played and 24 starts, could it be he might be getting better the more he plays? According to you he has never looked this good.

    Paxton lynch has 2 starts with a grand total of 3 games. You don't think it's possible he could develop the more he plays!? You don't think he could develop the more consistency he has with offensive coordinator and play call and a play book that plays to his strengths?

    I'm not saying Paxton is really even that close to being a starting QB but the unknown is real and the more he plays the better he could get. You just can't give up on a 1st round pick 2 years into a rookie contract.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    15,800
    Brock had a passer rating of 147.7 tonight and his yards per attempt was over 10.... We haven't seen QB play like that in Denver for 3 years.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,319
    This isn't a qb position but sheesh look at Latimer. Finally after 4 years he is showing signs of life of being the WR we drafted who can go up and make big plays.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    15,800
    Quote Originally Posted by tmacsc2 View Post
    This isn't a qb position but sheesh look at Latimer. Finally after 4 years he is showing signs of life of being the WR we drafted who can go up and make big plays.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    We need to resign Latimer after the year. He's becoming too valuable to let walk.

    We also need to make Musgrave the full time OC. Love the offense I've seen him call the last couple games.

    VJ isn't going to be fired this year.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady, NY
    Posts
    967
    Broncos played the Colts..... pump the brakes. If you think Brock would look this good against a good team forget it. I will say I think Paxton could develop over the period of whole season, but this team is a win now team. At least that was the thought going into this season. Not sure about that anymore. The Qb has to put up points bottom line. This is also garbage time. Broncos are out of the playoffs and have zero pressure to win anything. That makes a difference in my opinion. A Qb does have to play to get better.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    97,339
    A bad team beat a worse team. But I will always enjoy a Broncos win. If anything, you really have to give Brock credit. With the state of this team and what went down in the past, the dude could of easily just sabotaged us in a stealth way (yes, my cynicism is showing). (On that note...he could be sabotaging us with these wins to give us a worse draft pick ....lol)

    But in every game...he's competed. He drew two of the hardest games of the year...and a Bengals defense that is not too shabby. He came in...completely cold...took command and led us to a victory.

    Against a team that is bad....he performed like he "should" have. I love these jumbo sets that Musgrave is throwing out there...the routes are pretty easy for our QB's...there are safety outlets if nothing is there. Our o-line is still not all that good...but these heavy sets are helping. More jano simply helps the running game. Where the legit **** has this been all year long?

    Was McCoy truly incapable of calling these? I mean...could you have imagined if leary was the LG, Mcgovern at RG and Watson still at RT....how well would we have been able to run?


    Great game for Latimer. Complete game for him. Couldn't be happier for him. That secondary is awful...but the kid deserved it.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    97,339
    We're still getting a QB folks. Though it will probably be in FA than the draft. Apparently, the Kirk Cousins notion is getting more and more love. What a penny that is going to cost..

    Brock as a backup is not a bad option. Chad Kelly as a #3 isn't either. However, if Brock plays well for these next two games (and it will be him...Paxton is not going to get a start)...he may out price himself.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Arvada, Colorado
    Posts
    20,450
    This **** sucks. I ****ing despise Jeff Heuerman. I absolutely hate guy. He should've been waived over Derby. He was a wasted 2nd round pick who has done jack ****ing ****. And when we actually need him to be his **** self, he makes a huge play. Oh, and Latimer. Great for you to show up. Shame it was years way too late.

    As for Brock, not surprised he played well. Pretty positive you can find me saying before the season he was the best QB on the team. Not that is saying a whole lot. Amazing what a QB can do when a WR is open and you actually give a little air on the long ball though. Or step up in the pocket. Good for Brock. Depending on what QB is drafted/signed, I'd be fine with him as a backup.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Arvada, Colorado
    Posts
    20,450
    We're hoping for a top 7 pick now. Could be as bad as a top 10. **** sucks. I wasn't/still not that enamored with Rosen/Darnold, but I would've loved to have the ability to pick them. If not only for the ability to trade back to get OL help. And that early pick in the 2nd and 3rd. Just sucks. Shoot, maybe Mayfield now. IDK. I'd go OL right now, but December draft wants change so much come draft. Last week's win was alright. This win is brutal though.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    15,800
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayne91 View Post
    This **** sucks. I ****ing despise Jeff Heuerman. I absolutely hate guy. He should've been waived over Derby. He was a wasted 2nd round pick who has done jack ****ing ****. And when we actually need him to be his **** self, he makes a huge play. Oh, and Latimer. Great for you to show up. Shame it was years way too late.

    As for Brock, not surprised he played well. Pretty positive you can find me saying before the season he was the best QB on the team. Not that is saying a whole lot. Amazing what a QB can do when a WR is open and you actually give a little air on the long ball though. Or step up in the pocket. Good for Brock. Depending on what QB is drafted/signed, I'd be fine with him as a backup.
    You, me, and Doc all agreed he was the best QB on the team when he signed here.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    10,320
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayne91 View Post
    This **** sucks. I ****ing despise Jeff Heuerman. I absolutely hate guy. He should've been waived over Derby. He was a wasted 2nd round pick who has done jack ****ing ****. And when we actually need him to be his **** self, he makes a huge play. Oh, and Latimer. Great for you to show up. Shame it was years way too late.

    As for Brock, not surprised he played well. Pretty positive you can find me saying before the season he was the best QB on the team. Not that is saying a whole lot. Amazing what a QB can do when a WR is open and you actually give a little air on the long ball though. Or step up in the pocket. Good for Brock. Depending on what QB is drafted/signed, I'd be fine with him as a backup.
    Brock wasn't a QB on this team before the season?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    15,800
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayne91 View Post
    We're hoping for a top 7 pick now. Could be as bad as a top 10. **** sucks. I wasn't/still not that enamored with Rosen/Darnold, but I would've loved to have the ability to pick them. If not only for the ability to trade back to get OL help. And that early pick in the 2nd and 3rd. Just sucks. Shoot, maybe Mayfield now. IDK. I'd go OL right now, but December draft wants change so much come draft. Last week's win was alright. This win is brutal though.
    I have all the faith in the world that Elway will find a solution at QB. Think of how bad the defense was the Super Bowl 48 year and think of how quickly he turned it into the best unit in the league.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •