Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Rodgers medically cleared to play vs. Panthers (Wk 15)

Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers announced Tuesday night that he's been medically cleared to suit up for Week 15 after he missed eight weeks with a broken collarbone.

In a post on Instagram, Rodgers wrote, "It's been a long road from that day to this, but I'm happy to say I've been medically cleared to return. Thanks for all the love, support, prayers, and well wishes over the past 8 weeks. #riseagain."
    -BR

Awesome news. Hundley had some success but we need Rodgers to have any chance at making the playoffs.

Great news. There of course is going to be some rust to shake off but, I am excited to see him back.

side note, I wonder who gets the boot to make room.

RIP Gene Wilder

How many backups would be happy about being demoted because the starter is back healthy.... lol Hundley is probably

Iím shocked you guys are surprised by this. I mentioned my conspiracy weeks ago and itís all coming true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going to be tough to go 3-0 with or w/o AR, but the Pack's chances just increased dramatically to accomplish the task. Hopefully the defense doesn't get torched by Cam as Dom has had issues halting dual-threat QBs.

Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    Going to be tough to go 3-0 with or w/o AR, but the Pack's chances just increased dramatically to accomplish the task. Hopefully the defense doesn't get torched by Cam as Dom has had issues halting dual-threat QBs.
    Itís a foregone conclusion we make the playoffs. Stop worrying about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I need a heavy dose of Jamaal Williams this weekend.

Please don't get hit hard Aaron.... but don't make me lose money either.
    Anthony Mantha Breakout 16-17