Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Players most likely to be traded this season

Hassan Whiteside is no longer untouchable according to reports.
    DJ probably will be up for trade.
    Paul George has been mentioned.
    DeMarcus Cousins is always a possibility if Pelicans aren't dominating teams.

Who else do you think will end up being traded this season?

In terms of the Cavs here my list in order:

PG
    Cousins
    Gasol
    Whiteside
    DJ
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

Usually we get all smoke and no fire during trade deadline time but I feel there’s going to be a lot of trade and wheeln and dealn this year for sure.

I think that the Marc Gasol is most likely to be traded if their season continues to spiral. The Clippers committed a ton of money to Blake and Gallo and won't want to look like they're abandoning competitiveness so soon. The Heat may move Whiteside but I have a feeling their asking price is massive at this point. PG won't be traded because of his contract and if NO trades Cousins it's basically an admission that AD is gone too and I don't see that happening quite yet.

If anything Marc Gasol getting traded is the most likely bet but which teams would be a good fit for Pau's little brother? Marc Gasol I could see him on the Raptors dare I even say it I almost had to choke on my water but hey stranger things but Gasol I could even see him going to the Spurs, Cavs, Rockets or even the Celtics