Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Philly@ wolves 12/12/17

Go wolves!

Simmons.....Butler.....Lets Play!

Seriously though, this is a good young team and if Philly stays healthy they will be a top Eastern Conference team for years to come.

Of course I am a huge Wolves fan, but I am also a big NBA fan and this game is one that I have been really looking forward to watch.

Watching the pregame and Lindsey is showing improvement, so lets hope she carries it over.

Quote Originally Posted by DW3421 View Post
    Watching the pregame and Lindsey is showing improvement, so lets hope she carries it over.
    I heard her voice and was like o fk me we have to listen to her again? I damn near turned off the tv. She doesn't have the voice for the game like the other announcers. I don't doubt her knowledge base but she just isn't going to cut it long term.

Simmons basically a no show so far. Of course I picked him for daily fantasy.

Quote Originally Posted by DW3421 View Post
    Was going to say the same thing regarding her in game call...she isnt just sitting there silently the whole time until Jim is like..."uh, Lindsay, do you have anything to say about this?".

Shes still terrible though.

Quote Originally Posted by Twolves88 View Post
    I heard her voice and was like o fk me we have to listen to her again? I damn near turned off the tv. She doesn't have the voice for the game like the other announcers. I don't doubt her knowledge base but she just isn't going to cut it long term.
    Theyre on ESPN tonight too.

One of my least favorite things about basketball reffing..a player gets fouled, but it doesnt get called, and the ball goes out off that player. Ref gives the ball to the team of the player that didnt get the call, because they didnt call a foul. Just call the foul!

Not showing up in the box score, but Wiggins is contributing in a lot of ways tonight. I see he's only credited with 2 steals...I saw at least two others that werent credited to him.

Please, for the love of all that is holy, do not bring Wiggins back in to close. Please.

Easily the best defensive game I have seen from Towns in his two + years in the NBA. He looks engaged on that end, and seems he realizes what a difference he is making.

Defensive 3 seconds called on Taj. I rewound and counted 1 second.

Very questionable reffing. Butt has been clutch though. A loss would be heartbreaking. Crowd is into this game as much as the players.

damn. This one hurts. Wolves were in control all game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast