Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 101
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    17,158

    12/12 NBA Game Thread

    Tuesday December 12th, 2017



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,178
    Rooting for:

    Lakers
    Nuggets
    Cavs
    Wizards
    Mavericks
    76ers
    Kings

    Glad to hear Kawhi will play tonight even if it's limited minutes.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    12,792
    And the daily "Will God play" continues.



    Just trying to make PSD Great Again one post at a time.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    17,158
    Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Rooting for:

    Lakers
    Nuggets
    Cavs
    Wizards
    Mavericks
    76ers
    Kings

    Glad to hear Kawhi will play tonight even if it's limited minutes.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Still1Ballin's basement
    Posts
    26,413
    Hope the youngsters from both sides show up today and put on a show at MSG. Hopefully itís a great game.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    88,888
    I have never been more disappointed in the knicks fanbase than I am right now.... it sounds like there are more laker fans than knick fans at new york.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    88,888
    everyone trying to be on the wade wagon for 6th man forgetting about clarkson

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    19,054
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I have never been more disappointed in the knicks fanbase than I am right now.... it sounds like there are more laker fans than knick fans at new york.
    yea, im surprised as well. Especially considering the way the Knicks are playing.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    19,054
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    everyone trying to be on the wade wagon for 6th man forgetting about clarkson


    Randle And JC come in and make a huge impact game after game.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    88,888
    ball and porz took over the 3rd. Wow... That was fun basketball

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    19,054
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    ball and porz took over the 3rd. Wow... That was fun basketball
    Hell yea. Can't believe we're in it with BI going 0-10. Now he's 1-11, love that he hasn't been scared to keep shooting tho tbh.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    17,158
    He's back


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    19,054
    3 point lead after 3. Let's get this W. We're gonna lose the next 4 games so we need this!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    19,054
    Refs helping the Knicks out tonight. Damn

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    19,054
    I'm more impressed with Porz's Defense than his offense. I mean that as a compliment.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •