Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 106 to 114 of 114
  1. #106
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,553
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfpac_101 View Post
    Wonder where LA_1 ran off to?
    Bridgewater looked awful is why he dissapeared. I know it has no bearing on his potential or future but if he came in and lit it up he would of been all over these boards.

    I do not miss that jump pass.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk


    If you cant beat them, join them

  2. #107
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Memphis,TN
    Posts
    12,343
    Ok guys I need you to send me gifts this year because I said before the season started that we are going to have a great year. I said we would win the division and would go 13-3 or 12-4. Lol.


    V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

  3. #108
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    732
    Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post
    Ok guys I need you to send me gifts this year because I said before the season started that we are going to have a great year. I said we would win the division and would go 13-3 or 12-4. Lol.
    did you say we'd win the super bowl. Because I'll send you a gift if you said that and it comes true!

  4. #109
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Memphis,TN
    Posts
    12,343
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfpac_101 View Post
    did you say we'd win the super bowl. Because I'll send you a gift if you said that and it comes true!
    I said that as well. These guys can back me up. Lol


    V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

  5. #110
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    My Shell
    Posts
    6,927
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    I was watching some highlights of the game and I had the funniest revelation about Keenum. Case Keenum has become everything I hoped Christian Ponder would be. I was reading Ponder's draft profile and it's basically Keenum. Good athlete in the pocket, moves around well, very accurate and makes good decisions. Lacks arm strength and doesn't have a great deep ball but can make all the throws. Ideal fit in the west coast offense. Their basically the same player. Except Keenum is actually good lol
    I said this earlier in the season, but its so true. I think Case is a better leader though.

  6. #111
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    My Shell
    Posts
    6,927
    Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post
    I said that as well. These guys can back me up. Lol
    Is this guy even from here?

  7. #112
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Memphis,TN
    Posts
    12,343
    Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles24 View Post
    Is this guy even from here?
    Who me? 😁


    V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

  8. #113
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    11,921
    Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post
    Who me? 😁
    Ya you know me!
    Who's down with OPP, every last homie!

  9. #114
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Memphis,TN
    Posts
    12,343
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Ya you know me!
    Who's down with OPP, every last homie!
    Break it down!!!!!


    V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •