Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eagles - I miss 11

    2 50.00%
  • Crapy NY team - I miss 11

    0 0%
  • I miss 11

    2 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 144
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    19,309
    Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    It's good that he's practicing. I don't think he'll see the field unless there's an emergency though.
    ^^

    I think Eagles are going to allow him to practice but probably won't let him go in any games unfortunately. They'll play it safe with him. The cornerbacks have been doing good for the most part so there's really no need to bring Jones in (barring any injuries of course).

    Next season he should start pretty fresh and possibly close to 100% pre injury. That'll be great because it's almost like he's an extra draft pick for next year and if he went back to school he probably woulda gone top 10 if not top 5.

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

    Your baby can't do this

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lehigh County, PA
    Posts
    1,191
    Eagles placed Wentz on IR and signed special teamer Bryan Braman.
    Who knows if they will sign another QB.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    836
    I just want to focus on the task at hand. BEAT the Giants this week.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    8,483
    Anyone know if Wiz is playing this week? I noticed he was out in the middle of the game last week, not sure what the injury was. Once Semanulo came in, the line was getting slaughtered on the left side, even with an RB (Clement) throwing his body in there trying to chip them before running a route. and was a huge part of why Wentz took so many shots, although not the reason he tore his ACL. If Wiz has a long term injury I fear for Foles.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,861
    I miss Carson so bad. Football just isn’t the same. Don’t care if we win or lose. This sucks.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lehigh County, PA
    Posts
    1,191
    Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    I miss Carson so bad. Football just isn’t the same. Don’t care if we win or lose. This sucks.
    Waaaahhhh - Mommy.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,400
    Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    Eagles placed Wentz on IR and signed special teamer Bryan Braman.
    Who knows if they will sign another QB.
    not singing a QB. it would be done by now.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Killadelphia
    Posts
    1,522
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
    Anyone know if Wiz is playing this week? I noticed he was out in the middle of the game last week, not sure what the injury was. Once Semanulo came in, the line was getting slaughtered on the left side, even with an RB (Clement) throwing his body in there trying to chip them before running a route. and was a huge part of why Wentz took so many shots, although not the reason he tore his ACL. If Wiz has a long term injury I fear for Foles.
    Wisniewski wasn't playing all that great either the left side of the o-line hasn't been playing that great in weeks.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    7,438
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly Hammer View Post
    Wisniewski wasn't playing all that great either the left side of the o-line hasn't been playing that great in weeks.
    True -- but without Wiz it was downright awful. Since JP went down, that side hasn't been the same. Vaitai has picked it up in recent weeks, but he's a replacement-level LT.

    HOWEVER -- I do think he can be effective in run blocking. He's big and moves relatively well. So maybe the strategy should be some off-tackle and left-side B-gap runs. Throw in some screens and misdirections. See if you can't throttle the opposing pass rush so Foles doesn't get killed.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lehigh County, PA
    Posts
    1,191
    More importantly, the defense HAS TO be awesome on Sunday. Get back to the level that they were playing at before they went to the West Coast. Go after Manning. We shouldn't have to rely on 61 yard field goals to beat them.
    Get the lead and then let's see if the Giants quit.

    Go 2-1 on the 3 game road trip. Just take care of business and win VERY easily.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lehigh County, PA
    Posts
    1,191
    According to Pederson, Ertz and Wizniewski will play on Sunday.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    71,103
    Not a doubt in my mind that we won't win 2 of 3.

    The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS


    #15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    71,103
    I'm in no way foolish enough to think we are the same team with Foles, but after going back and rewatching his 27/2 stuff and his presser, I'm confident he won't be the reason we lose games.

    The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS


    #15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    37,838
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Not a doubt in my mind that we won't win 2 of 3.
    I think this post is saying you think they'll win one game but I'm too confused by it to figure it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    37,838
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'm in no way foolish enough to think we are the same team with Foles, but after going back and rewatching his 27/2 stuff and his presser, I'm confident he won't be the reason we lose games.
    Foles certainly was put in a good position to win in 2013. He made some terrific throws. He's going to be cater a little bit because he doesn't have the ability/smarts Wentz has to fix/make plays. Coaching is going to be even more important with Foles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •