Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

12/11 NBA Game Thread

Monday December 11th, 2017

Got a combination of 5 different parlays going tonight. One of them riding hard on a pelicans upset. They're like scratchers

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Got a combination of 5 different parlays going tonight. One of them riding hard on a pelicans upset. They're like scratchers
    Pels shot out of their mind last night and could barely beat the Embiid-less Sixers on a b2b. I don't see any path to victory for that horrid D on a road b2b against the most dominant team in the NBA right now. I think it's an easy 20+ point win for the Rox but GL.

I wonder where I can in-season bet team-wins over/unders. The Heat are very lucky to be nearly .500 and don't think there's any way they maintain this over the course of the season.

Blazers about to drop to .500.

No Curry/Dame show : (

And no Nurkic for the Blazers. I don't think the Warriors have played them with Nurkic yet?

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    No Curry/Dame show : (

And no Nurkic for the Blazers. I don't think the Warriors have played them with Nurkic yet?
    Maybe once but yeah I don't think so. It's unfortunate neither team is ever meeting at full strength, I would really like to see the Blazers play the Warriors with each 100% so I could gauge what exactly the Blazers need to catch up. I imagine it's a lot though lol

Harden might put up 50 on this D. And as long as the Pels keep up their >60% 3pt shooting from last game into this game (so far so good), they'll be right in it.

Chronz you might have been on to something. Pels shooting 78% from 3 with 1 turnover through nearly 1 quarter. Has to last, right?

God, this is the second game in a row an opposing team has shot just completely unconscious in the first quarter against the Rockets. New Orleans has made 15 of its first 20 shots, including 7 of 9 from the 3-point line. And the Rockets' defense hasn't been great tonight, but a lot of these shots are being contested.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Bucks vs raptors in the ECF. Mark my words.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    God, this is the second game in a row an opposing team has shot just completely unconscious in the first quarter against the Rockets. New Orleans has made 15 of its first 20 shots, including 7 of 9 from the 3-point line. And the Rockets' defense hasn't been great tonight, but a lot of these shots are being contested.
    And yet the Rockets already have the lead.

Pels shooting 67% from the field and 82% from 3. Down 5.

I think the Rockets might be tough to beat this year.

There will be no less than 680 points scored in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    I threw a few $$ on the Pels too , but figured it was wasted $. Just did it cause the ML was kinda attractive

One of my biggest pet peeves is when a player shoots a 3, maybe a step or so behind the line and the announcer *****es about how deep it was. Ryan Anderson shot a 3 a step behind the line and they're calling it a 40 footer lol.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast