Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Game #27: Los Angeles Lakers (10-15) @ New York Knicks (13-13)

-----@-----

Date: Tuesday, December 12, 2017
    Time: 7:00 PM EST
    TV: MSG

Lonzo Ball | Kentavious Caldwell-Pope | Brandon Ingram | Larry Nance | Brook Lopez

Jarrett Jack | Courtney Lee | Lance Thomas | Kristaps Porzingis | Enes Kanter

Last edited by PC; 12-12-2017 at 11:47 AM.

Need Lee back to being himself.

Hope to see some Frank vs Ball matchup, I actually think Frank will do rather well. Hope Kanter is up to covering Lopez and his three's, he does like to shoot them and that will bring Kanter out of the paint so everyone else will need to board.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    I'm trying very hard to be patient when it comes to Frank Ntilikina. He's so damn young and innocent looking.... like a ****ing little baby, I just can't stay mad at him.LOL

I so desperately want the kid to be more aggressive. When he does decide to be more aggressive, he's going to be tough.

To be successful in this league, you MUST BE AGGRESSIVE!

At 6'5 you should be dunking on the fast break , not laying it up softly.

Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    I'm trying very hard to be patient when it comes to Frank Ntilikina. He's so damn young and innocent looking.... like a ****ing little baby, I just can't stay mad at him.LOL

I so desperately want the kid to be more aggressive. When he does decide to be more aggressive, he's going to be tough.

To be successful in this league, you MUST BE AGGRESSIVE!

At 6'5 you should be dunking on the fast break , not laying it up softly.
    Maybe focus on the things hes doing extremely well and understand hell likely develop/improve on areas of weakness over time? Were still in month 2 of the kids rookie season.

Hes leading the team in steals and deflections while playing 20 minutes a game, and those steals & deflections lead to turnovers. We won that Atlanta game on turnovers. We had like 8 the whole game and they had like 22. Frank & Ron Baker caused about 8 of Atlantas 22 turnovers.

Turnovers lead to transition baskets, which score at a much higher efficiency than half court plays.

Every turnover is a play where the opponent scores zero & we can score on them. We lose games when we turn the ball over too much, just like any team. Frank is projecting to be elite in this league at forcing turnovers. Its actually a huge advantage and will make him extremely valuable. Much more valuable than dunking.

I have faith hell continue to get more aggressive. Hes a cerebral player with everyone watching him super closely at 19, he probably heard footsteps on that fast break and ****ed it up. Hell figure that out, guaranteed.

His penetration/overall aggressiveness on O throughout the entire game is his #1 area he needs to work on, which we all clearly can see, but I am personally starting to see improvement there. Frank has the chance to be a real problem at the 1 in this league if hes developed properly.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Maybe focus on the things hes doing extremely well and understand hell likely develop/improve on areas of weakness over time? Were still in month 2 of the kids rookie season.

Hes leading the team in steals and deflections while playing 20 minutes a game, and those steals & deflections lead to turnovers. We won that Atlanta game on turnovers. We had like 8 the whole game and they had like 22. Frank & Ron Baker caused about 8 of Atlantas 22 turnovers.

Turnovers lead to transition baskets, which score at a much higher efficiency than half court plays.

Every turnover is a play where the opponent scores zero & we can score on them. We lose games when we turn the ball over too much, just like any team. Frank is projecting to be elite in this league at forcing turnovers. Its actually a huge advantage and will make him extremely valuable. Much more valuable than dunking.

I have faith hell continue to get more aggressive. Hes a cerebral player with everyone watching him super closely at 19, he probably heard footsteps on that fast break and ****ed it up. Hell figure that out, guaranteed.

His penetration/overall aggressiveness on O throughout the entire game is his #1 area he needs to work on, which we all clearly can see, but I am personally starting to see improvement there. Frank has the chance to be a real problem at the 1 in this league if hes developed properly.
    All great points. But the kid should be putting the ball through the hoop with force when he's taking it to the basket. I'm having minor Shumpert flashbacks with his inability to finish around the rim.

Still though, his D outshines this minor problem IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by colinskik View Post
    All great points. But the kid should be putting the ball through the hoop with force when he's taking it to the basket. I'm having minor Shumpert flashbacks with his inability to finish around the rim.

Still though, his D outshines this minor problem IMO.
    I mean yes, I think we all agree there. Again it's area #1 he needs to improve (penetration/finishing at the rim). But I'm guessing that was never his biggest strength and unless I'm mistaken finishing at the rim while absorbing contact is typically one of the biggest weaknesses (most) rookies show. They just sort of have kid bodies compared to alot of these grown men when they're only 19 (not every rookie obviously but it's not altogether uncommon).

I'm not saying it isn't a concern at all, and that I also don't want to see him finish with force, of course I do! I get frustrated just like anyone else. But it may very well come with time over the next several seasons as he grows.

With lance starting the spacing sucks

positioning and movement of kp sucks since his injury
    `

Jack is too passive if they are letting you go in shoot the ball stop throwing brick floaters

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

McDermott and Frank please

Lol kuzma you bum you thought you could get away hacking KP like rest of the league.

KP warming up do we get to see godzingis tonight?

KOQ come on man box out kuzma you trash

why is kp and lee playing the whole qt?
    `

Should start calling him fouloquinn

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast