Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    at the time i think we all know he was being truthful until we found a desperate team to dump him off on for insane value. If there were intentions of adding a QB we would already be working guys out or have the scheduled. Again, if Foles go down does it really matter?
    I agree with everything in this post. I'm not overly confident in Foles but I feel he's a competent enough QB to help this team win with the good things they already have. Once he goes down, it's over. It's close to over now but I have a shred of confidence this team can rebound enough to still put up a fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    at the time i think we all know he was being truthful until we found a desperate team to dump him off on for insane value. If there were intentions of adding a QB we would already be working guys out or have the scheduled. Again, if Foles go down does it really matter?
    Depends on what you think the marginal drop-off is between Foles & Stefeld vs. the marginal drop off between Foles & Kaep (or similar).

If you think the drop off is significant, then it makes a big difference. If you don't, then it doesn't.

Since the thread is closed, I'll say this here.
    I wonder how much the Eagles would have won yesterday's game if Nigel Bradham knew how to catch.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace23 View Post
    Depends on what you think the marginal drop-off is between Foles & Stefeld vs. the marginal drop off between Foles & Kaep (or similar).

If you think the drop off is significant, then it makes a big difference. If you don't, then it doesn't.
    i dont think Kap brings any value to any team at this stage of the season let a lone in general. Kap is a single read, low IQ, inaccurate QB who comes with a media circus that this team doesnt need right now. He isnt saving us. Foles isnt either but hes been here all season, knows the playbook, isnt terrible, and has the entire locker room believing in him. Having the Raiders, Giants,and Cowgirls is a nice slate for him to get those reps in on to prepare for the playoffs.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

01-30-2018, 10:57 AM #0 MILLERHIGHLIFE

Enjoy missing the playoffs. Enjoy that capspace with no win now pieces joining a injury-prone Embiid. hahhahahah Fultz pick looks very bad for you guys. I'm not even feeling sorry either. Talk about a boring process.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace23 View Post

I would assume their is at minimum, a SIGNIFICANT drop off from Foles to Sudfeld as oppoed to Foles to Kaep (even if there is a drop off here).

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I agree with everything in this post. I'm not overly confident in Foles but I feel he's a competent enough QB to help this team win with the good things they already have. Once he goes down, it's over. It's close to over now but I have a shred of confidence this team can rebound enough to still put up a fight.
    If he goes down and we don't address the backup position it's over. If we address it in a competent factor, ala Kaep, stranger things have happened (ala Hostetler).

#SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    If he goes down and we don't address the backup position it's over. If we address it in a competent factor, ala Kaep, stranger things have happened (ala Hostetler).
    I mean, I guess since the Eagles are already in the playoffs, Kaep would have at least 4 weeks to learn the system. I wouldn't be against the signing, I just don't think there's any QB who could come in and save the season if Foles goes down. It's already grim that the season is saved with Foles.
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I mean, I guess since the Eagles are already in the playoffs, Kaep would have at least 4 weeks to learn the system. I wouldn't be against the signing, I just don't think there's any QB who could come in and save the season if Foles goes down. It's already grim that the season is saved with Foles.
    It's about doing everything you can to give yourself the best chance possible. Nothing is ideal at this point, but not doing anything signals defeat.

Take a look at this locker room and what the anthem stuff did to bring it together. Now, imagine the rallying that would be one if Kaep was given a chance here. I'm telling you, I see story book ending. Foles gets us to the NFC Championship game, gets rocked, enter Kaep. Kaep finishes it off, heads to the SB and goes on to lead the Eagles in a win over TB12.

Believe!

#SBCHAMPS

#FreeGreenMonster

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    It's about doing everything you can to give yourself the best chance possible. Nothing is ideal at this point, but not doing anything signals defeat.

Take a look at this locker room and what the anthem stuff did to bring it together. Now, imagine the rallying that would be one if Kaep was given a chance here. I'm telling you, I see story book ending. Foles gets us to the NFC Championship game, gets rocked, enter Kaep. Kaep finishes it off, heads to the SB and goes on to lead the Eagles in a win over TB12.

Believe!
    I get that just trying to be realistic here lol

I get that just trying to be realistic here lol
    So am i.

#SBCHAMPS

#FreeGreenMonster

Personally hope the eagles have agreed to a deal with Romo/Kap. Have already sent the playbook to them. If foles gets hurt before the playoffs they'll be on the first plane to Philly.

Not worth the media circus to have either for a backup right now

Full nondisclosures signed by the respective, far away backup.

One can hope

Eagles should call up prince Harry to play quarterback

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Surgery this week, expected to miss beginning of next season.

Even more important to solidify a backup qb. Let Foles/Kaep fight it out for next seasons backup. Word thing would be to have to rush 11 back.

Cool video update from Wentz that he put in his Twitter. I'm already looking forward to seeing him come back, I really do believe he will come back better and stronger than before. He's right, next man up. Foles is a proven quarterback and the rest of the team is stacked, this team isn't loss yet

https://twitter.com/cj_wentz/status/...169513479?s=17

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Cool video update from Wentz that he put in his Twitter. I'm already looking forward to seeing him come back, I really do believe he will come back better and stronger than before. He's right, next man up. Foles is a proven quarterback and the rest of the team is stacked, this team isn't loss yet

https://twitter.com/cj_wentz/status/...169513479?s=17

Gotta love 11. I have no doubt he'll come back with even more fire.

The return... 2018-19

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast