Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    It's official

https://sports.yahoo.com/carson-went...171937211.html

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

**** you JBendz, ***************************kkk you!!!!!!!

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

I HAve no doubt he’ll recover, but this is an opportunity to bolster the offensive line. Has to happen. Wentz was hit all day yesterday. Need to solidify left guard with someone tough. Also more depth

Also it would be heartbreaking to reach the Super Bowl and lose moreso than if wentz was healthy and we lost

Because if wentz was healthy and we lost the super bowl it would feel like we got beat

But if we hit the Super Bowl and lose everyone will be wondering how different it would have been had wentz been healthy

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    It's official

https://sports.yahoo.com/carson-went...171937211.html

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Well, this blows. Time to figure out how we salvage the rest of this season and make a strong run into the post-season. At the very least, it is important to get the guys some playoff experience and it's important for Wentz to be there for it. Even if he isn't on the field, he can learn a ton by being on the sidelines, working with Doug P & the crew, etc.

So -- the plan:

(1) We need to win 2 of the last 3 against DAL, NYG & OAK to clinch NFC
    (2) Foles needs to channel his inner "Alex Smith-plus" QB from 2013
    (3) Running game needs to step up in a big, big way
    (4) Defense needs to get their **** together immediately if not sooner
    (5) Special teams needs to step it up

Foles can make most of the throws. He's not Wentz, but he's capable. We actually have some good WRs this season, which should go a long way. The RPO is probably off the table, but that doesn't mean we can't move toward more play action, screens & draws. Rely on the backs, let the o-line dominate and continue to put the defense in a position to rush the passer with impunity.

If we can lock up home field throughout the playoffs, that'll be a big help. Then pray for an icy, cold winter with absolutely brutal conditions. That will effectively neutralize everyone in the NFC, since none of them are prepared for a grind-it-out, slug-it-out dog fight in the frozen tundra. Time for Lurie to channel his inner Belichek and tell the maintenance crew to let the field go to **** come playoff time. Let's see Russel Wilson or Cam Newton run around in that. Make it a battle in the trenches, where we have an advantage on both sides of the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    I HAve no doubt he’ll recover, but this is an opportunity to bolster the offensive line. Has to happen. Wentz was hit all day yesterday. Need to solidify left guard with someone tough. Also more depth

Also it would be heartbreaking to reach the Super Bowl and lose moreso than if wentz was healthy and we lost

Because if wentz was healthy and we lost the super bowl it would feel like we got beat

But if we hit the Super Bowl and lose everyone will be wondering how different it would have been had wentz been healthy
    Yeah, we need some offensive line help.

Also looks like we lost Wiz to an ankle injury -- explains why Seumalo was in for the 2nd half. That didn't help. Losing JP hurts, too. Vaitai got beat way, way too often for my liking. Obviously that didn't cause the Wentz injury, but you can't help but think that with JP and Wiz in there, Wentz is less likely to be hit and/or injured.

Kelce-Brooks-Johnson looked great on the center-right side; it's just that left side that's all of a sudden become a problem. Fortunately, there are a number of high-quality OT prospects in the 2018 NFL draft -- Brown, McGlinchey, Adams & Miller. Plus there's Harrison (W Georgia) who has a nice mean streak and a ton of talent, to go along with a mild drug habit. He's likely a day 2 or day 3 pick, but could end up being a steal.

Adding 2 high-quality OL prospects would go a long way. If JP is done, that would actually help the cap quite a bit (as sad as I would be to see him go) -- but I'm skeptical that a rookie can step in and play LT on a championship-caliber team.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace23 View Post
    Yeah, we need some offensive line help.

Also looks like we lost Wiz to an ankle injury -- explains why Seumalo was in for the 2nd half. That didn't help. Losing JP hurts, too. Vaitai got beat way, way too often for my liking. Obviously that didn't cause the Wentz injury, but you can't help but think that with JP and Wiz in there, Wentz is less likely to be hit and/or injured.

Kelce-Brooks-Johnson looked great on the center-right side; it's just that left side that's all of a sudden become a problem. Fortunately, there are a number of high-quality OT prospects in the 2018 NFL draft -- Brown, McGlinchey, Adams & Miller. Plus there's Harrison (W Georgia) who has a nice mean streak and a ton of talent, to go along with a mild drug habit. He's likely a day 2 or day 3 pick, but could end up being a steal.

Adding 2 high-quality OL prospects would go a long way. If JP is done, that would actually help the cap quite a bit (as sad as I would be to see him go) -- but I'm skeptical that a rookie can step in and play LT on a championship-caliber team.
    Wentz was hurt going through the right side, I don't think the personnel affects that play at all. Unfortunate that it happened but I don't think guys on the left side do anything to change it.

Getting lost in some of this is the need to address Foles back-up. Sudfeld can't be the answer. I repeat, he can't be the answer.

#SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Wentz was hurt going through the right side, I don't think the personnel affects that play at all. Unfortunate that it happened but I don't think guys on the left side do anything to change it.

Getting lost in some of this is the need to address Foles back-up. Sudfeld can't be the answer. I repeat, he can't be the answer.
    Again, I completely agree about the injury. There was nothing that anyone was going to do about that. Freak accident.

My broader point is that with a solid left side of the offensive line (aka no Issac + Vaitai), the probability of Wentz being clobbered is lower, and by extension, the probability of him being hurt is also lowered. That doesn't mean that he won't get hurt; it just means that the probability of him getting hurt overall is less.

Better left side = Fewer hits = healthier Carson

If nothing else, signing Kaep would take all of the focus off of Nick Foles.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace23 View Post
    Again, I completely agree about the injury. There was nothing that anyone was going to do about that. Freak accident.

My broader point is that with a solid left side of the offensive line (aka no Issac + Vaitai), the probability of Wentz being clobbered is lower, and by extension, the probability of him being hurt is also lowered. That doesn't mean that he won't get hurt; it just means that the probability of him getting hurt overall is less.

Better left side = Fewer hits = healthier Carson
    I misread, my bad.

#SBCHAMPS

#FreeGreenMonster

Doug said we arent adding another QB. im ok with it. we are ****ed as it is and if Foles goes down whats the point?
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

01-30-2018, 10:57 AM #0 MILLERHIGHLIFE

Enjoy missing the playoffs. Enjoy that capspace with no win now pieces joining a injury-prone Embiid. hahhahahah Fultz pick looks very bad for you guys. I'm not even feeling sorry either. Talk about a boring process.

What worries and scares me about Wentz's ACL injury this late in the season is that he may not be 'fully healthy' until 2019. With our cap situation and lack of draft picks for 2018 I am real concerned.

**** **** **** ****f ****f ****c I hate this ****, my cousin died, a friend got killed, I lost ****ing case and now this, **** this ****ing curse damn it psidhaufuHAHDOUÑIHLBAOIS DGAeobhdja QDCIwcijp.

EDIT: sorry guys.

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers fan

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    Doug said we arent adding another QB. im ok with it. we are ****ed as it is and if Foles goes down whats the point?
    Doug said Sam was the unheralded starter last year. Coaches lie.

#SBCHAMPS

#FreeGreenMonster

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    What worries and scares me about Wentz's ACL injury this late in the season is that he may not be 'fully healthy' until 2019. With our cap situation and lack of draft picks for 2018 I am real concerned.
    players come back fast from ACL's all the time now. Assuming no setback he could be ready top start next season. This isnt a Bridgewater type injury.

Enjoy missing the playoffs. Enjoy that capspace with no win now pieces joining a injury-prone Embiid. hahhahahah Fultz pick looks very bad for you guys. I'm not even feeling sorry either. Talk about a boring process.

Doug said Sam was the unheralded starter last year. Coaches lie.
    at the time i think we all know he was being truthful until we found a desperate team to dump him off on for insane value. If there were intentions of adding a QB we would already be working guys out or have the scheduled. Again, if Foles go down does it really matter?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast