Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 73
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    70,770

    The Let's All Freak Out About Losing Carson Wentz Thread

    Go crazy folks.

    The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS


    #15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    70,770
    I will post the next IGT soon.

    Please be as rational or irrational about losing the best QB the world has ever witnessed as you choose to be.

    The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS


    #15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    70,770
    The fact that Carson was able to stick around for 4 plays AFTER the injury is savage.

    The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS


    #15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,630
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    The fact that Carson was able to stick around for 4 plays AFTER the injury is savage.
    Savage af. I hadn't even noticed that his left leg was not moving as much when he made that play (looking at the replay, you could tell he was injured). Shout out to Alshon for that incredible catch.

    The return... 2018-19

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    70,770
    What would you do or give for Wentz to be ok?

    My left nut (the right one was given when we went out and got TO)
    One of my children
    I'd give up bacon
    I'd run over a litter of small puppies with a riding lawnmower
    A toe, possibly a finger or two
    Sex
    Sex with myself
    Sex with KJ

    The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS


    #15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    70,770
    Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    Savage af. I hadn't even noticed that his left leg was not moving as much when he made that play (looking at the replay, you could tell he was injured). Shout out to Alshon for that incredible catch.
    The way that left knee was so unstable hurt my heart.

    I'm dying inside.

    The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS


    #15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    70,770
    Sorry KJ, closed the other before responding.

    Can Kaep save the season? I won't go as far as to say he could save it, I trust Nick. What I don't want is to be in a situation where Sudfeld takes a meaningful snap. If Foles goes down, we MUST have someone capable of playing at NFL starter level. For me, that's Kaep, but I also wanted him signed before we signed Foles too.

    The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS


    #15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    37,774
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Sorry KJ, closed the other before responding.

    Can Kaep save the season? I won't go as far as to say he could save it, I trust Nick. What I don't want is to be in a situation where Sudfeld takes a meaningful snap. If Foles goes down, we MUST have someone capable of playing at NFL starter level. For me, that's Kaep, but I also wanted him signed before we signed Foles too.
    I think this team, regardless, is going to succeed based on the running game and defense now. This team won a lot due to Wentz and his abilities. The focus should be on the run game now and whoever the QB is to not turn the ball over and just keep moving the ball down field.

    The QB shouldn't have to pass more than 25 times a game. That's going to be tough but it needs to be done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    70,770
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I think this team, regardless, is going to succeed based on the running game and defense now. This team won a lot due to Wentz and his abilities. The focus should be on the run game now and whoever the QB is to not turn the ball over and just keep moving the ball down field.

    The QB shouldn't have to pass more than 25 times a game. That's going to be tough but it needs to be done.
    Agreed.

    But are you ok with Sudfeld being "whoever the QB is" if that came to any sort of fruition?

    The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS


    #15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,238
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I think this team, regardless, is going to succeed based on the running game and defense now. This team won a lot due to Wentz and his abilities. The focus should be on the run game now and whoever the QB is to not turn the ball over and just keep moving the ball down field.

    The QB shouldn't have to pass more than 25 times a game. That's going to be tough but it needs to be done.
    lol, Doug passed in like 5 straight times at a point with Nick, we may run a bit more but I don't expect Doug to not let Nick throw it around a bit.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,238
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Agreed.

    But are you ok with Sudfeld being "whoever the QB is" if that came to any sort of fruition?
    If it came to that as a fan I've given up on the season, as an organization you can't really say that but let's be real here.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,630
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Agreed.

    But are you ok with Sudfeld being "whoever the QB is" if that came to any sort of fruition?
    I'm not, honestly. I just don't know if we go out and sign a QB. And if we do, who would we get? Aside from Kaep, of course. McGloin? Lol. Kidding.

    The return... 2018-19

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    70,770
    Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    I'm not, honestly. I just don't know if we go out and sign a QB. And if we do, who would we get? Aside from Kaep, of course. McGloin? Lol. Kidding.
    I think it HAS to be Kaep, it makes too much sense not to.

    The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS


    #15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    37,774
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillySportFan View Post
    lol, Doug passed in like 5 straight times at a point with Nick, we may run a bit more but I don't expect Doug to not let Nick throw it around a bit.
    In game would be a little different. The game was close that not letting Foles throw would've almost certainly let it be a loss. Going into the next game(s) it has to lean on the run more. Foles will throw and he's capable of it but keeping the same gameplan like Foles is Wentz would be poor coaching.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    70,770
    Rational post: We are fine with Foles, just need to tweak some stuff, work short/intermediate and run the ball like nobodies business.

    Irrational post: **** off Football Gods, **** the **** off!

    The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS


    #15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •