Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How much will the Bears lose by?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

1 100.00%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    My prediction was finally right. Anyway questions you guys have on the bears just hit me up.

If anyone has questions

havent you predicted a win every week?

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetsauce View Post
    My prediction was finally right. Anyway questions you guys have on the bears just hit me up.

-Great showing from the 2017 draft class today.Shaheen, Cohen, Jackson and Trubisky all looked good. Thats the kinda stuff that gives me hope for Pace going forward.

- Shaheen has flashes where you can really see that potential...big body, good hands, long arms and enough blocking potential to possibly be a good starting two way TE down the road. Hes called baby Gronk but hes not quite as athletic as Gronk. I think a better comparison is Kyle Rudolph. Shaheen is the kind of player you really hope to see make a jump in year 2.

-Cohen has got to stop accidentally stepping out of bounds when he is near the sideline . He has cost himself and the team two huge plays this season because of it. The overtime play against the Steelers and the play earlier in the game today. I hate to see those fantastic plays get called back because little lapses of concentration. Otherwise kid had a good game.

-Trubisky gave me enough hope today that if you can put a decent offense around him he can make the plays needed to be a dangerous QB. Bears have also got to put a coordinator/head coach around Trubisky who understands his strengths and completly fits the offense around that.

-Will be interesting to see if Trubisky and Wright can continue to develop some chemistry these final 4 games of the season..If so, might not be a bad idea to bring Wright back and make him the 3 or 4 next year.
    Last edited by Cubs420; 12-10-2017 at 09:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sdrobert View Post
    havent you predicted a win every week?
    With score changes throughout the game thread, yes lol

MGB is offline mundayne ejaculation man
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Fuller has looked really good the majority of the season. Has he had a poor game or two? Sure, but overall heís been very good in coverage and also tackling. Still only 25 years old and his best football is ahead of him. Because he doesnít have the INT numbers I donít think heís going to get a crazy deal like some do. Kind of like Amukamara. I hope Pace can reach a reasonable deal with both of those guys and pick up another CB in the draft.
    I was thinking about this during the game today... Iím afraid someone is going to throw a boatload of money at him in the off-season. I really hope we keep him but donít wanna burn too much of our FA budget on him.

Quote Originally Posted by MGB View Post
    I was thinking about this during the game today... Iím afraid someone is going to throw a boatload of money at him in the off-season. I really hope we keep him but donít wanna burn too much of our FA budget on him.
    I think there will be interest but the lack of turnovers is going to keep his salary in check, IMO. I think heíll get a reasonable deal.

Was rewatching some of the highlights and Whitehair had one of his best games all year. He was responsible for a lot of Howard's big runs and kept Trubisky clean for the most part. It helps that Geno was out, but Cody ending the season on a strong note would be huge.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Was rewatching some of the highlights and Whitehair had one of his best games all year. He was responsible for a lot of Howard's big runs and kept Trubisky clean for the most part. It helps that Geno was out, but Cody ending the season on a strong note would be huge.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Totally agree. If Cody looks good and long can get healthy the only spot that needs to be addressed imo is RT and additional depth. I don't want to switch Leno to RT like some have suggested. He's more than good enough protecting the blind side. Get somebody to replace massie and the line will be good to go

LT- Leno
    LG- Sitton
    C- Whitehair
    RG- Long
    RT- 1st/2nd rd pick

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    Totally agree. If Cody looks good and long can get healthy the only spot that needs to be addressed imo is RT and additional depth. I don't want to switch Leno to RT like some have suggested. He's more than good enough protecting the blind side. Get somebody to replace massie and the line will be good to go

LT- Leno
    LG- Sitton
    C- Whitehair
    RG- Long
    RT- 1st/2nd rd pick
    I've been giving a lot of thought to the OL. They've done a very solid job this year. But the age of Sitton, the health of Long, and Massie generally uninspried play, makes me agree, they need to spend a high pick on OL.

I think Connor Williams could be an excellent plug and play T. He and Long would look great together. If Williams hadn't hurt his knee, he'd be a top 5 pick imo. The tape from 2016, doesn't show many holes in his game. With all of the QB needy teams, I could see him falling to around 10 (where I'd guess the Bears will end up).
    Like the Bears? Like Podcasts? You are in luck.

Eddie Jackson has been a below average player this year? Yeah okay lol

I really like this OT class the more I look. That's where I'd lean round 1

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Watching gase run crossing routes vs this patriots D is making me more upset at Dowel

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011