Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Lots and lots of college teams would whoop this Packer team!

That had to be a mistake by Hundley. No way they called a fake toss with no blockers for the qb.

This game is maybe a blessing in disguise. They can consider shutting down Rodgers and lose out. Get a better draft pick and a new DC. Have to try to sign at least one impact defender, either as a shut down corner or top flight pass rusher.

Ya for sure, the silver lining has always been potentially adding a guy like Chubb or Fitzpatrick to this defense. Then having a real chance at scooping up another nice prospect from picking earlier in the 2nd.

My pessimstic mind says the fact that we are drafting earlier, is the excuse TT makes as to why he ignores FA. But yea maybe he mans up and makes a real move on that front as well.

I am dreaming of Sherman getting cut, or Graham being let walk. Adding either of them would be massive moves

Not sure Sherman is a good fit. Heís more of a zone guy to me, and it this defense has shown anything, itís that we are atrocious at playing zone. I used to think a Seattle style cover 3 would be a good fit with this team, but our interior guys are awful zone guys. Maybe new coaching would help/change that, but we probably need a man follow type of guy.

Hundley cannot complete a pass more than 8 yards downfield

I honestly still think the packers will win this game...but MM is proving just how average/bad of a coach he is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    I get being reluctant to having guys like Lenzy pipkins and Whitehead cover guys one on one. But dom canít be so freaking scared to play man. This zone crap never works. We have to start playing man and take chances.
    Lol. Iíve been begging for man for 3 years...nice to see you finally on this side of the fence for aggressive coverage. You flip flopper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never said he shouldnít run it. He was running it earlier in the year. The problem is, once we get injuries, he goes back into a shell.

Even if we pull this one out of our you know where, we didnít get any favors from Minnesota. Given our luck, Iíd imagine Jacksonville loses today too.

Wow. Adams is making himself a ton of cash since Rodgers went down. His feet are so great.

And our defense has been banged up and generally bad. But gotta give props to Randall. Heís been playing pretty well since his meltdown in Chicago. And Iím pretty sure he was the one who locked down brown on the slant on the jones pick. Incredible job in a big moment there for him.

Crazy finish. Adams is a star. His contested catches are unreal. Hes the perfect wr for Rodgers and we will pay him big.

The browns really browned that one tho. I mean, ur 0-12, why not go for it on 4th and 1 instead of punting it to davis who runs it back 60 yards.

Most teams go and convert that on us.

But a wins a win.

Really hope this wasnt all for nothing and Rodgers ct scan comes up bad and he cant go. They said he needs 80% bone healing. They also said he looked ridiculous in practice, so maybe thats a good sign he will be sufficiently healed.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    Wow. Adams is making himself a ton of cash since Rodgers went down. His feet are so great.

And our defense has been banged up and generally bad. But gotta give props to Randall. Heís been playing pretty well since his meltdown in Chicago. And Iím pretty sure he was the one who locked down brown on the slant on the jones pick. Incredible job in a big moment there for him.
    Randall made a GREAT play on the 2nd half opening drive. Jabbed gordon within 5, then stayed hip to hip throughout the route and they had to punt. Those opening drives are so always so big.

And gordon in general. He didnt do much after that opening drive. Adjustments? Or browns being browns? Little of both? Idc. Gotta take it

I will say, one underrated bad part of the packers being bad is the announcers weíve been getting lately. I know thereís a lot of people who dislike buck and aikman, but at least those guys know what they are talking about. The guys weíve gotten the last two weeks have been brutal. You can tell they were probably the C or D team for sure.

The color guy said it was 3rd and 3 twice when it was 3rd and 1. They kept saying how poor the packers clock management was for the end of regulation, when in actuality, it was well executed clock management, as it didnít leave the Browns much time. There were a bunch of other dumb comments they made, but the ones I mentioned stuck out. Makes you appreciate decent announcers. I can deal with guys who seem one sided at times if they at least are right and know what they are talking about.

Awesome win by Jacksonville as well. Now I think all we need is Seattle to lose one more (they have the rams next week then the cowboys with zeke back the following week) and Atlanta to lose one more before week 17 (ideally the saints beat them in New Orleans in 2 weeks). If those two things happen, we are in if we win out.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast