Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Weekly GT #6: Vs. BOS (12/10), Vs. DEN (12/12), @ ATL (12/14), @ IND (12/15)

Game 1:
    Sunday, December, 10th, 2017
    4:00 PM
    FSDT

Game 2:
    Tuesday, December 12th, 2017
    7:00 PM
    FSDT

Game 3:
    Thursday, December 14th, 2017
    7:30 PM
    FSDT

Game 4:
    Friday, December 15th, 2017
    7:00 PM
    FSDT+

ugly *** game so far

Luckily, in theory anyway, the rest of this week is a bit easier. I had this one penciled as a loss so its not a bit surprise to me. Pistons do need to take advantage and get some wins this week though.

Well, well, well. Pistons making a comeback like they did against GSW.

had my hopes up for a minute, they've earned it with all the double digit comebacks so far... but fizzled out

Hopefully we can rattle off 3 in a row.

Some other thoughts:

Disappointed so far in the rotation. Only because of what SVG said. Henry had an outstanding camp and got some minutes early.

Bullock? SVG said they went thru the tapes and when Bullock played the pistons played better. Haven't seen him get any significant burn except starting once when someone was hurt and early after his suspension.

Bobar? Even SVG said he should get more playing time. Can't believe he wouldn't have helped somewhere along the line. With Indy coming up and Al Jeff - with a very good low post game - why not make him shoot over 7'3". And Al Jeff isn't know for his D either.

Having played last week basically 4 in 6 days and 3 in 4 days, hopefully we should NOT come out flat in the next 3. But if we do, having manuevered to get some better talent on the bench, perhaps we cut them loose.

We don't have a "superstar" team in regards to a Houston, GS or Clev. But I go back to what an old coach said: You can spend your practice time making the other guy worry about stopping you or you can use your practice time worrying about stopping the other guy.

Given this last few days and games coming up, we should have some semblance of scheduled practice time. The teams coming up definitely don't have the talent level we have across the board, if the effort isn't there, there needs to be some changes either from the outside or inside. Given how weak the east is suppose to be, we shouldn't be a .500 team.

Anyone else with me in noticing the decline in play / losing coincided with Leuer's injury?

Leuer controls the difficulty of the schedule

er, shoulda beat the Bucks and Sixers as well as the Wiz without Wall.

Had already beat Bos & GS. . . .

I believe they said during the last game that the previous month we had the 2nd most difficult schedule in the league

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    I believe they said during the last game that the previous month we had the 2nd most difficult schedule in the league
    Dang it. I would've gotten away with it if hadn't been for that George Blaha, Special K and that damn snoopin dog. . . . .

But I still say we should have had those 3 and gotten some more burn for Boban and Henry, regardless.

A less than ideal start to be sure. 8 turnovers in just 8 minutes is bad basketball. I can live with shots not falling because I know to some extent things will even out, turnovers on the other hand, I cannot accept.

Hey if its working, keep feeding Boban!

yikes, shoulda checked the score before tuning in

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    A less than ideal start to be sure. 8 turnovers in just 8 minutes is bad basketball. I can live with shots not falling because I know to some extent things will even out, turnovers on the other hand, I cannot accept.
    Agreed. Lackadasical passes, under hand shuttle, dribble into the paint throw outs, Tobias's throw in after basket that was stolen.

We just aren't moving on offense and we're not getting any easy shots when Reggie doesn't push the ball. We walk it up and by the time we cross half court and make one pass, the clocks is at 15.

Shots will fall or not, but the effort is directly on the players and more so on SVG.

Went from 14-6 and beating the Celtics to losing 7 in a row, now have the same record as the Knicks

#S.O.P

Son Of a Piston

THE START OF A NEW ERA #I.Q.W.T

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast