Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    And, it was a 1 point game before Curry hit that 3.

You were saying?

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk
    Cool story. Win the game and let's talk. Lose and my point stands. And u were saying..... Raptors are overrated. Better than the cabs. But that sint sayin much

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Cool story. Win the game and let's talk. Lose and my point stands. And u were saying..... Raptors are overrated. Better than the cabs. But that sint sayin much
    Didn't the Bucks lose to this team yesterday without Curry?

Also, were it Raptor fans that almost got you banned? I just noticed that you bumped thread up

On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.

Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Cal827 View Post
    Didn't the Bucks lose to this team yesterday without Curry?

Also, were it Raptor fans that almost got you banned? I just noticed that you bumped thread up
    Aint raptors fans. But in same conference. I yink

Just trying to make PSD Great Again one post at a time.

Overrated by who? I dont think anyone thinks Raps are better than the Warriors.

Love the bump man. Shows your inferiority complex.

Your original point is that the Raps were getting blown out but then they didn't get blown out. How does your point stand?

i don't see how they could be overrated. they have an argument for being one of the top 3-4 teams in the NBA so far in the season. are right there with Golden State and Houston in differential, well ahead of the rest of the pack. and they are still given marginal respect. they have become a damn good team now despite the lack of a superstar. it's pretty refreshing in todays NBA.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

with all the young pieces, I'd try and find a way to upgrade Lowry. He is only going to decline from here and what we've sen in the playoffs is dirt. I still have some faith in DD as he is still in his prime and he keeps showing improvement annualy. At minimum Raps should look at a Jonas Package for Marc.

Sorry guys. I posted when having alcoholic beverages last night. I was in the wrong. Ps if you think I'm joking, check Scoots vm's

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    with all the young pieces, I'd try and find a way to upgrade Lowry. He is only going to decline from here and what we've sen in the playoffs is dirt. I still have some faith in DD as he is still in his prime and he keeps showing improvement annualy. At minimum Raps should look at a Jonas Package for Marc.
    I feel like Jonas should be kept although I'd still like Gasol. In the postseason he's a damn fine offensive weapon for stretches especially if the shooting is cold. I'd try and trade Powell and 2 or 3 of Vanvleet, Poetle, Bebe, Siakam and/or picks. Unfortunately the only person on the bench whose value isn't up is the piece that has to be involved

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Jamiecballer; 01-14-2018 at 11:54 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    How did I take a jab at Raptors fans? Shut that **** up! Don't come at me with some BS if your teams franchise history isn't as great as Wades history! 0 finals appearances lmao! Some people on here talk out the side of their neck because they have a decent team now but the fact is you all are going to get dogged in the playoffs as usual. I hope your username isn't talking about the Raptors because to be honest, nothing about them is legitimate.
    He’s right though you were just a raptors fan and now you’re not. So why are so emotional about getting called a bandwagon fan when that is the definition of one.

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Don't hype up the bottom feeders. From now on you and I don't communicate with fans of teams that don't have a finals appearance.
    do you think raps fans just don’t remember you hopping on our dicks in our forum?? Lol hilarious.

Surprised that this wasn't bumped after the Cleveland win by anyone, mainly because I was watching ESPN report on the Cavs-Raptor game, and the reporters there illustrated much of the Raptor fans disdain. When discussing the loss, I don't recall them saying Raptors once. They just kept saying, the Cavs lost by 33, how are they going to adjust for Indiana, Isiah Thomas is rusty, Cleveland's defense being terrible, and if they have enough to beat Boston. Now, I know that Cleveland is the moneymaking team to the reporters b/c of Lebron, but you could at least mention that the Raptors once during the discussion

On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.

Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Cal827:32100583
    Surprised that this wasn't bumped after the Cleveland win by anyone, mainly because I was watching ESPN report on the Cavs-Raptor game, and the reporters there illustrated much of the Raptor fans disdain. When discussing the loss, I don't recall them saying Raptors once. They just kept saying, the Cavs lost by 33, how are they going to adjust for Indiana, Isiah Thomas is rusty, Cleveland's defense being terrible, and if they have enough to beat Boston. Now, I know that Cleveland is the moneymaking team to the reporters b/c of Lebron, but you could at least mention that the Raptors once during the discussion
    This has become a troll thread and was bumped only to troll Raptor fans

It can be a worth while discussion if we start talking about the Neilson rating and Billups touched on the fact that they don't get to see Raptor games because they play in Canada. How does the 3rd or 4th largest market in the NBA get disguised as a small market team? The way NBA content is being distributed needs to change. Lots of fans are streaming now and ESPN and other networks need to adjust. This is a completely different discussion though.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415