Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
Results 211 to 223 of 223
  1. #211
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    12,743
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    And, it was a 1 point game before Curry hit that 3.

    You were saying?

    Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk
    Cool story. Win the game and let's talk. Lose and my point stands. And u were saying..... Raptors are overrated. Better than the cabs. But that sint sayin much

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    9,406
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Cool story. Win the game and let's talk. Lose and my point stands. And u were saying..... Raptors are overrated. Better than the cabs. But that sint sayin much
    Didn't the Bucks lose to this team yesterday without Curry?

    Also, were it Raptor fans that almost got you banned? I just noticed that you bumped thread up


    On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

    Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.


    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

    But Tittays are forever.

  3. #213
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    12,743
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal827 View Post
    Didn't the Bucks lose to this team yesterday without Curry?

    Also, were it Raptor fans that almost got you banned? I just noticed that you bumped thread up
    Aint raptors fans. But in same conference. I yink


    Just trying to make PSD Great Again one post at a time.

  4. #214
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,065
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Cool story. Win the game and let's talk. Lose and my point stands. And u were saying..... Raptors are overrated. Better than the cabs. But that sint sayin much
    Overrated by who? I dont think anyone thinks Raps are better than the Warriors.

    Love the bump man. Shows your inferiority complex.

  5. #215
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Rogers Centre
    Posts
    16,792
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Cool story. Win the game and let's talk. Lose and my point stands. And u were saying..... Raptors are overrated. Better than the cabs. But that sint sayin much
    Your original point is that the Raps were getting blown out but then they didn't get blown out. How does your point stand?

  6. #216
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    21,721
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Cool story. Win the game and let's talk. Lose and my point stands. And u were saying..... Raptors are overrated. Better than the cabs. But that sint sayin much
    i don't see how they could be overrated. they have an argument for being one of the top 3-4 teams in the NBA so far in the season. are right there with Golden State and Houston in differential, well ahead of the rest of the pack. and they are still given marginal respect. they have become a damn good team now despite the lack of a superstar. it's pretty refreshing in todays NBA.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

    but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

  7. #217
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    4,780
    with all the young pieces, I'd try and find a way to upgrade Lowry. He is only going to decline from here and what we've sen in the playoffs is dirt. I still have some faith in DD as he is still in his prime and he keeps showing improvement annualy. At minimum Raps should look at a Jonas Package for Marc.

  8. #218
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    12,743
    Sorry guys. I posted when having alcoholic beverages last night. I was in the wrong. Ps if you think I'm joking, check Scoots vm's

  9. #219
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    21,721
    Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    with all the young pieces, I'd try and find a way to upgrade Lowry. He is only going to decline from here and what we've sen in the playoffs is dirt. I still have some faith in DD as he is still in his prime and he keeps showing improvement annualy. At minimum Raps should look at a Jonas Package for Marc.
    I feel like Jonas should be kept although I'd still like Gasol. In the postseason he's a damn fine offensive weapon for stretches especially if the shooting is cold. I'd try and trade Powell and 2 or 3 of Vanvleet, Poetle, Bebe, Siakam and/or picks. Unfortunately the only person on the bench whose value isn't up is the piece that has to be involved

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Jamiecballer; 01-14-2018 at 11:54 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

    but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

  10. #220
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    21,662
    Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    How did I take a jab at Raptors fans? Shut that **** up! Don't come at me with some BS if your teams franchise history isn't as great as Wades history! 0 finals appearances lmao! Some people on here talk out the side of their neck because they have a decent team now but the fact is you all are going to get dogged in the playoffs as usual. I hope your username isn't talking about the Raptors because to be honest, nothing about them is legitimate.
    He’s right though you were just a raptors fan and now you’re not. So why are so emotional about getting called a bandwagon fan when that is the definition of one.

  11. #221
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    21,662
    Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Don't hype up the bottom feeders. From now on you and I don't communicate with fans of teams that don't have a finals appearance.
    do you think raps fans just don’t remember you hopping on our dicks in our forum?? Lol hilarious.

  12. #222
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    9,406
    Surprised that this wasn't bumped after the Cleveland win by anyone, mainly because I was watching ESPN report on the Cavs-Raptor game, and the reporters there illustrated much of the Raptor fans disdain. When discussing the loss, I don't recall them saying Raptors once. They just kept saying, the Cavs lost by 33, how are they going to adjust for Indiana, Isiah Thomas is rusty, Cleveland's defense being terrible, and if they have enough to beat Boston. Now, I know that Cleveland is the moneymaking team to the reporters b/c of Lebron, but you could at least mention that the Raptors once during the discussion


    On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

    Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.


    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

    But Tittays are forever.

  13. #223
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    15,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal827:32100583
    Surprised that this wasn't bumped after the Cleveland win by anyone, mainly because I was watching ESPN report on the Cavs-Raptor game, and the reporters there illustrated much of the Raptor fans disdain. When discussing the loss, I don't recall them saying Raptors once. They just kept saying, the Cavs lost by 33, how are they going to adjust for Indiana, Isiah Thomas is rusty, Cleveland's defense being terrible, and if they have enough to beat Boston. Now, I know that Cleveland is the moneymaking team to the reporters b/c of Lebron, but you could at least mention that the Raptors once during the discussion
    This has become a troll thread and was bumped only to troll Raptor fans

    It can be a worth while discussion if we start talking about the Neilson rating and Billups touched on the fact that they don't get to see Raptor games because they play in Canada. How does the 3rd or 4th largest market in the NBA get disguised as a small market team? The way NBA content is being distributed needs to change. Lots of fans are streaming now and ESPN and other networks need to adjust. This is a completely different discussion though.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •