Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Until they win a world title they will always be considered a perennial underacheiver
    The only team you can say that for is the Warriors.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GodsSon View Post
    Making it to the ECF and taking two from the Cavs is considered a perennial underachiever?

LOL @ you
    Well said. Great post.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    I remember when majority of Raptors fans wanted DD gone and were on Lowrys dick. Now DD is clear as day the best player and now viewed as the greatest player in franchise history lol! This was 2016 in the playoffs against the Miami Wades.
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketss View Post
    , i remember some saying they would rather have nic batum, aaron aflalo i think i even heard gerald hendersens name once on twitter a few years back.
    I include myself in this. His improvement has been gradual, but there was always an expectation it would peak or had peaked. Always loved the person, the character, work ethic, etc. I couldn't be happier he is proving many amateur (like myself) and professional critics wrong.

all we need is home field advantage in the playoffs to do some serious damage in the playoffs and prove all the haters wrong and as it stands right now we got the best home record in the league. Coming off a solid win over the bucks this team is showing no signs of slowing down. I'm calling it right now another conference finals appearance in the books, bron bron will get dethroned by this hungry rap squad mark my words if not this year than probably next year, still got a solid chance and the only chance of defeating lebron than any other eastern conference team .

Lebron will be slowing down and our rookies and softmores will get better, we probably draft a couple dimes maybe lure in another star and most importantly Derozan will be in his prime! raps deserve way more respect thatn what we get, any other over hyped team large market team would of pegged the raps as nothing short of a finals appearance and best team in the league (see LA lakers when they thougght bynum was best center in league or knicks when they thought shumpert was borderline all star and melo was a superstar)...etc etc. everyones just overhyped and no bite, just because the raps are never on national television,we made the playofffs like 8 years in a row and made a conference finals appearance and only lost to bron because he had home court advantage (we won every game at home that series btw ).. Derozan is actually passing the ball this season, whole team is sharing the rock, our offense will be beast mode borderline goldenstate style in the playoffs, i don't see any team beating us in the first round and only cavs in the 2nd around but we probably play boston and beat them. I would be more scared of IT in the playoffs than kyrie to be honest.. but thats just me.

all these big market teams are just so overhyped, man they got no substance, what about the raps, when they actually put in work they deserve way more respect than they recieve, we don't got a superstar, derozan might be that guy next year if he can improve his defense and passing ability with all our young players getting better and lebron finally declining, we got a solid shot at making our first final apperance, now put that in your pipe and smoke it overhyped teams.

Derozan is having an elite offensive year too this time around. he's averaging 5 assist a game! whats the knock on him next to get respect around the league? he was just a ball hog with no 3 point shot in the past by most of these bandwagon fans of these over hyped teams. he's way better than melo in his prime, then why was melo considered a superstar? because most stars in big market teams are just overhyped.

All it takes is our mastermind gm to make a call to OKC about paul george in the offseason once they know he won't commit long term with them. we got more than enough assets to trade for him that would benefit OKC immensly, even if it is just for a rental of george but we would definetly make our first finals apperance and who knows maybe he'll like it over here and resign long term to create one of the best back courts in the league , who knows maybe he'll like actually be on a winning team and having a cake walk to the finals every year, we would be a lot better than that pacers team he was on, OKC might not even make the playoffs either lol. sure boston has more assests than us, but they would get hosed by presti and milk all of bostons assests and they would probably be better off without even trading for him, meanwhile masai would be the only one to make a half decent trade and probably get the better end of the deal. OKC can lose george for nothing, better off to trade with the raps and get some solid players and picks in a deal, teams always lose star players for nothing when they can make a fast rebuild or they can just suck for 7 years like philly and still suck with all those draft picks. lol. my rant of the day

philly done traded all there lottery picks for 2nd around picks and scrubs lol. there gonna suck for another 4 years then embid will either be retired from injuries or bolt lol. our gm always makes the best move possible for the team, we aren't even over the cap as i recall, this team would go over the cap for a championship contender i believe. our worst player in our backcourt is probably normal powell who we just inked for 10 mill per season, he would be a starter in the league on most teams, thats how much depth we have. anuoby and poetl will be groomed into stars in this league so this team will always be competitive. man our farm system is the best in the league, even better than philly IMO, atleast we didn't draft bust, masai would never do that. he took a chance on bruno cabolco in the past and he just lead the raps 905 to the d league crown lol. we have so much depth on this team we can't even get him some burn lol, the brazillian kevin durant . we hose every team we trade with, as long as masai is our gm we will always be a top 5-10 team even on a down year. Man ibaka was a damn good trade for us too, his long range jimmy is so sexy, i swear he always nails it when he's wide open and in a league where your big man has to have range, he's emerged as one of the best shooting big man in the league with avg defense, which is why i wouldn't mind a defensive anchor at the 5 but oh well can't be perfecct.

Settle down. They donít deserve any more respect than they get. If they ever do anything when it matters, theyíll get that respect.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    DD and Lowry always been a great regular season team. Totally different team come playoffs. If Middleton would of covered Lowry in the final seconds in regulation instead of double teaming DD. Raptors never got over time. Also then over time Giannis didn't get the ball for how long. #FireKidd But good game. Parker sent back to G-league Herd team for practices. He will be rocking come playoffs.
    lol excuses excuses. your team sent parker to the g league lol....... man bledsoe and giannas still got smoked. lol so parker fresh out of playing at the little kids park is suppose to save your team? koff man your gonna make me spit out my coffee..lol

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Well they're not the favorites to win the championship any year so technically they're not underachieving.
    lol yes and dwade is going to win finals mvp off the bench this year, mission impossible style....hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by One Nut Kruk View Post
    Settle down. They donít deserve any more respect than they get. If they ever do anything when it matters, theyíll get that respect.
    so a philadelphia team that made the playoffs over 10 years ago, with a different gm and coach and without a.i in his prime stilll deserves more respect than the raps? times change man get with the program! stop living in the past. thats why i labeled this respect 'around the league' if this was philly with the same team media would of pegged them as perenial championship contenders hahaha, not fair at all. were not a regular season team anymore, thought we all told you that, and your still spewing garbage. philly is nothing but hasbeens so why do they get more respect than the raps haha.

Where did I say Philly deserves more respect? Iím not even a Philly fan. And yes, until you do something in the playoffs, a regular season team is exactly what you are. And spewing garbage is exactly what all this nonsense you just posted is. Youíre making yourself look like quite the genius here.
    Last edited by One Nut Kruk; 01-03-2018 at 06:23 AM.

everyone in the east loses to the cavs every year. the whole east has been losing to lebron for 7 straight years,
    Yup. So once a team beats him they will get the respect.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Quote Originally Posted by Legitimate View Post
    lol yes and dwade is going to win finals mvp off the bench this year, mission impossible style....hahaha
    Never doubt the GOAT!
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

, i remember some saying they would rather have nic batum, aaron aflalo i think i even heard gerald hendersens name once on twitter a few years back.
    Damn lol!
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

Raptors... GOAT...

at nothing

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast