Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 295 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Well hopefully they make a trade for a SP. I dont feel like getting into a discussion but i hope they go for a better P than Cobb.

Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    Im just saying you canít fault the man for trying to get his offense going in a positive direction and continuing to work on trying to fix his batting technique.

Iím sure he knows heís not where he wanted to be at this point after 2 years.

I know most of you still donít care, however.
    His swing is just gross mechanically. No clue why he would even post that tbh, itís brutal.

Quote Originally Posted by ILMindState View Post
    At least it's not the Dodgers
    That is my view as well. I am less upset he didnít join the Cubs because of his choice.

Happy that Mike Trout gets some real help.

Ohtani is an Angel, that is depressing.

Lol finally itís over...

Quote Originally Posted by Dfan25 View Post
    Well hopefully they make a trade for a SP. I dont feel like getting into a discussion but i hope they go for a better P than Cobb.
    And who would that be? Who are you trading from this team? and Who do you want to get? If you are going to throw this all out there them give some name, some ideas.

Least its not the dodgers. Angels aint chit. Good luck to him there. But don't expect a WS any time soon

Poor Dipoto and he went to his division as well

If heís not signing with us, Iím fine with him going to the Angels

2017-18 Cubs Offseason Thread: Winter Meetings Edition

Kudos to Ohtani and his representatives for actually getting the whole process done quickly and not waiting until the last ****ing minute like other teams have done before in this process. Good luck with the Angels, Shohei

Now back to real business

#FlyTheW
    2016 World Series Champions!!!

2017-18 Cubs Offseason Thread: Winter Meetings Edition

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    His swing is just gross mechanically. No clue why he would even post that tbh, itís brutal.
    And he now has a new (and pretty high rated by most of his former players) hitting coach to work with in Chili Davis...thereís still work to be done, obviously.

No point in crucifying the man and saying thereís no more hope with him like most of you have said in the 2+ years heís been here.

Yes, he hasnít lived up to the contract (offensively not even close, defensively heís been as advertised). We get it

#FlyTheW
    2016 World Series Champions!!!

Really don't understand the Angels but whatever. Time to make a trade for pitcher now.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I think Ohtani made a mistake if he wants to win, but I will take some enjoyment in watching Trout finally be on a viable team.

Quote Originally Posted by bootsy View Post
    And who would that be? Who are you trading from this team? and Who do you want to get? If you are going to throw this all out there them give some name, some ideas.
    I would be open to trading everybody not named Bryant or Rizzo or Contreras. Not going to name any P because basically every top of rotation arm has been mentioned in here this offseason. Really dont feel like doing that right now . I would be open to Cobb if they havent signed Chatwood.

I'm glad he's out of the NL and all, but the Angels are probably the most head-scratching team he could pick.
    Screw sabermetics.

Page 2 of 295 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast