Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

14 games between now and end of year

Lots of games, some tough road games.

I could see 8-6, giving us a record of 30-10 at New Years Eve. Double that and it's 60-20.

I would be real happy if we pulled a 10-4.

Don't forget we are are a target. Teams with poor records throw in different defenses when they face us. It's neccessary to toughen up this team. I can argue that we have a better team then the Cavs, but I can't argue we have a match for that experience. That's what we've got to add. Playing with double digit deficits is dramatic, but they have to learn how to cut off the head of the snake in the First Half more often.

Still super exciting team, even moreso than 2007-08 which was more expected.

Comments on schedule?
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

Tatum will have more points by New Years than Brown had his whole rookie season

I think we will def get at least 8 wins before the end of the year. Most looking forward to the Brooklyn game on NYE, Iím going with the family and got a room downtown for the night to ring in the new year.

Spurs might now have Lenard so that helps with that game.

Pistons and Rockets will be tough. Wizards too...the rest are arenít all easy but winable
    Last edited by CELTICS4LYFE; 12-07-2017 at 06:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    It took the C's all of Dec in 16' to win 20 games and all of January to win 30...

Could be at 30+ wins by the new year... And Hayward isn't playing...
    I'll take the over on 30 wins by the New Year...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Quote Originally Posted by CELTICS4LYFE View Post
    Tatum will have more points by New Years than Brown had his whole rookie season
    Stevens had to either start JT or give him starter minutes after Hayward went down... As for JB, he worked his butt off to get Stevens confidence last season, and it showed when he started when Crowder was out and letting him play at the end of games...

But yeah, JT will most definitely have more points by New Years than JB had his whole rookie season...

JT's probably gonna end up 2nd in total points for the C's at the end of the season...

3 games with single digits... And JT hasn't scored over 22 yet... I definitely see a huge breakout game coming...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

Yeah I know different situations but shows how special Tatum is, you could argue heíd be starting with Hayward here(morris has been out) Brown really started to shine last year when he started for AB for a stretch.

Iíve been waiting for a break out game too, thought it was the other night when he started 4/4 from deep but cooled in second half

Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Lots of games, some tough road games.

I could see 8-6, giving us a record of 30-10 at New Years Eve. Double that and it's 60-20.

I would be real happy if we pulled a 10-4.

Don't forget we are are a target. Teams with poor records throw in different defenses when they face us. It's neccessary to toughen up this team. I can argue that we have a better team then the Cavs, but I can't argue we have a match for that experience. That's what we've got to add. Playing with double digit deficits is dramatic, but they have to learn how to cut off the head of the snake in the First Half more often.

Still super exciting team, even moreso than 2007-08 which was more expected.

Comments on schedule?
    I think 10-4 is very attainable after a great road win in Detroit. Should beat the Bulls, Nuggets(minus Jokic) Jazz and Grizzlies although the Grizz is a back to back....at Pacers will be difficult bu tthan a home vs heat we should win....back to back vs Knicks will be harder than people think but winnable....at home vs Wiz will be difficult with Wall back but also winnable....at Hornets....with banged up Batum and disappointing year for Charlotte....Home vs. Rockets wll be very diffcult. New Years day vs Brooklyn is very winnable but trap game.

I hate to sound like a green teamer but we could possibly end the year on a 12-2 or maybe even 13-1. Im assuming you expected them to have an L today?

Team is player great.
    El Presidente

Quote Originally Posted by rufo4100 View Post
    I think 10-4 is very attainable after a great road win in Detroit. Should beat the Bulls, Nuggets(minus Jokic) Jazz and Grizzlies although the Grizz is a back to back....at Pacers will be difficult bu tthan a home vs heat we should win....back to back vs Knicks will be harder than people think but winnable....at home vs Wiz will be difficult with Wall back but also winnable....at Hornets....with banged up Batum and disappointing year for Charlotte....Home vs. Rockets wll be very diffcult. New Years day vs Brooklyn is very winnable but trap game.

I hate to sound like a green teamer but we could possibly end the year on a 12-2 or maybe even 13-1. Im assuming you expected them to have an L today?

Team is player great.
    Careful about counting games just by a head to head based on the season so far. They are on the road quite a bit, and they are going to come out dead a couple of nights.

Stevens adjusted the snot out of Detroit. Bulls are morbidly bad. After that? Ask me later.

Nothing would be better than a 33-7 record at the end of the year (or better).

I still sort of want them to lose a few in a row to keep them focused.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Careful about counting games just by a head to head based on the season so far. They are on the road quite a bit, and they are going to come out dead a couple of nights.

Stevens adjusted the snot out of Detroit. Bulls are morbidly bad. After that? Ask me later.

Nothing would be better than a 33-7 record at the end of the year (or better).

I still sort of want them to lose a few in a row to keep them focused.
    Worst loss of season yesterday! They were due for a bad loss/trap game loss. I still think they can end calendar year on a great run.
    El Presidente

Worst loss of season yesterday! They were due for a bad loss/trap game loss. I still think they can end calendar year on a great run.
    I don't think it was a trap game... Bad loss yes because the Bulls are the worst team as far as their record goes... 50% from the field, 40% behind the arc and the C's coughed it up 15 times...
    Just a of a game...

Reggie Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    I don't think it was a trap game... Bad loss yes because the Bulls are the worst team as far as their record goes... 50% from the field, 40% behind the arc and the C's coughed it up 15 times...
    Just a of a game...
    Definition of a trap game. We have had some great wins over great teams and then we lose to the worst team in the league by a lot. They didnt show up...sat Kyrie when he didnt need to sit(although im ok with resting him) and came out sluggish. Worst loss of year by far.

Is it a big deal...probably not...there will be games like this every year...but still.....it was a "trap game" if you ask me.
    El Presidente

4-3 so far, on the way to my 8-6 prediction.

5-2 seems likely, but we have two back to backs, and the rest are 2 days apart except the last game which is 3 days later then the game before, so 4-3 should not be a surprise.

Next 15 games only have two back to backs, 39 days for 15 games is pretty comfy. Some tough games 10-5 or 11-4.

4-3 so far, on the way to my 8-6 prediction.

5-2 seems likely, but we have two back to backs, and the rest are 2 days apart except the last game which is 3 days later then the game before, so 4-3 should not be a surprise.

Next 15 games only have two back to backs, 39 days for 15 games is pretty comfy. Some tough games 10-5 or 11-4.
    That Chicago loss is still bugging me.

They didnt show up for the Utah game either. Still....difficult to be disappointed after they stole a win at Indy other night. I'll take 6-1 to end year!
    El Presidente

That Chicago loss is still bugging me.

They didnt show up for the Utah game either. Still....difficult to be disappointed after they stole a win at Indy other night. I'll take 6-1 to end year!
    No. Too physically taxed. Missing Morris big time.

Things get back to normal in January. Watch out for IT and the CAVS on 1/3

No. Too physically taxed. Missing Morris big time.

Things get back to normal in January. Watch out for IT and the CAVS on 1/3
    That should be a fun game!
    El Presidente