Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Foods That Are Frowned Upon But That You Secretly Like

I'll start.

I don't normally prefer it. But there are times where I have a salad or a burger or something that has Iceberg lettuce on it, and I really really really like it.

Sometimes when I make some sauce, I add a little sugar. My mom used to make it that way growing up, so I'm sure that's why. Having spaghetti with meat sauce that is a little sweet reminds me of that.

I don't like real mayo generally, but I like light mayo just from a pure taste standpoint.

I like ricotta cheese, but I don't like stuffed shells and even lasagna has too much of it for me sometimes. Ricotta on a pizza is dope, though.

I'm generally not a fan of citrus, specifically lime, in my food.

I could drink soy sauce daily, but I try and only use it very sparingly on my rice..

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    Sometimes when I make some sauce, I add a little sugar. My mom used to make it that way growing up, so I'm sure that's why. Having spaghetti with meat sauce that is a little sweet reminds me of that..
    Ever eaten spaghetti at Jollibee? Reminds me of Buddy the Elf putting maple syrup on his pasta.
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

Lemon Pepper.
    I put it on everything....eggs, chicken/tuna salad, dry rub, sandwiches and I put ALOT of it.

I like peppermint as well.

Know some people who hate York’s peppermint patties and I can eat them forever.

I love peppermint bark, but I don't like York peppermint patties and I don't like peppermint candy canes - only fruity.
    Anthony Mantha Breakout 16-17

Larkin is back

Pepperoni should be used more outside of the pizza realm.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

I like everything about peppermint bark except for the peppermint. So I don't really like it.

I love York Peppermint Patties. I actually think they're the perfect candy bar because it's not outrageously big. It's a nice snack.

I used to hate coconut when I was a kid. Now, I love it. The texture can be a little off for me sometimes, but overall I love it and the flavor is great.

Come on now.....What about mint chip ice cream?

Natto, I am obsessed with it but it is extremely frowned upon especially in my household

Official Edmunds/Vea Crew

I eat almost anything with chili oil.

I don't eat them all that often anymore, but the time when I'd defend Pizza Rolls to the death isn't that far in the rearview mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    I don't eat them all that often anymore, but the time when I'd defend Pizza Rolls to the death isn't that far in the rearview mirror.
    Pizza rolls >

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

I'd rather have a bagel bite, but I haven't had either in years and years.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    I'd rather have a bagel bite, but I haven't had either in years and years.
    Pizza rolls over bagel bites every day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast