Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    While last week was like 90% Jimmy G, this was a team effort with plays made by a lot of players...

But I also saw a few standouts that may or may not be back with this team going forward. What a difference a QB makes though. I'll run the numbers during the week, but I think that one change at QB turned a bad offense into a top 5 one, and a bad defense, into a top 10 one. (strictly from a yards/game standpoint)

The penalties...ugh... the mark of either bad players or bad coaching, but that cannot continue in 2018.

I don't care about the pick, and I'd love SF to win 1-2 of the next three games against good teams.
    2009-2014. 3 World Series Championships, 2 Stanley Cup Championships, 2 NBA Championships, and a Super Bowl Appearance. 3 No-Hitters, 1 Perfect Game, 3 NFC Title Games, Jim Harbaugh, Bruce Bochy, Phil Jackson, Daryl Sutter.

PRESENT: Lakers #2 draft pick (New GM, New President), Giants #2 draft pick (somebody better get fired), 49ers #2 draft pick (New Coach, New GM), LA Kings #11 draft pick (New Coach, New GM)

We can beat TEN, and maybe JAX, but LA no way....
    We will be hovering around Barkley territory where we are destined.
    Choices choices choices

Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    We can beat TEN, and maybe JAX, but LA no way....
    We will be hovering around Barkley territory where we are destined.
    Choices choices choices
    I think Jax is the most likely to beat us out of those 3. Bortles sucks, but that D-line makes me fear for Garoppolo's safety.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#MakeAmericaPeeAgain

Quote Originally Posted by downsos View Post
    I think Jax is the most likely to beat us out of those 3. Bortles sucks, but that D-line makes me fear for Garoppolo's safety.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I think titans might be the only one, unless la benches their players getting ready for the playoffs

Iím more worried about Rams, their line can destroy Jimmy as well, but they might be rested last week for playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty View Post
    I think titans might be the only one, unless la benches their players getting ready for the playoffs

I was definitely thinking Titans, then I saw their record and retracted... then they lost to Arizona, and they're back on!

Jacksonville's defense is ferocious, Rams offense is ferocious... Both will be good tests to close out the year.

Those will be good study games to see where the team really is against the elite. (elite of this year only)
    2009-2014. 3 World Series Championships, 2 Stanley Cup Championships, 2 NBA Championships, and a Super Bowl Appearance. 3 No-Hitters, 1 Perfect Game, 3 NFC Title Games, Jim Harbaugh, Bruce Bochy, Phil Jackson, Daryl Sutter.

PRESENT: Lakers #2 draft pick (New GM, New President), Giants #2 draft pick (somebody better get fired), 49ers #2 draft pick (New Coach, New GM), LA Kings #11 draft pick (New Coach, New GM)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234