Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    Colbert looks like he might be our guy at FS. Two big plays today.
    He just dropped a pick, but you’re right. He’s playing a good game

That’s a fumble lol

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    He just dropped a pick, but you’re right. He’s playing a good game
    Ya, tough catch for a safety. Would’ve been a good cap on the game though. Really liking what I’ve seem from him. Buckner with a sack too.

Really? Not a fumble?

They've just found their Franchise QB

So excited about future

I don't want to get ahead of things, but yeah, very excited about Jimmy moving forward.

Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    I don't want to get ahead of things, but yeah, very excited about Jimmy moving forward.
    Agreed. Exactly how I feel. He got hit quite a bit today, but got up and made some great throws. It's pretty impressive to see him move the ball like he does behind the ol and receivers that we have.

If anything I think Jimmy did a great job avoiding sacks today. Clowney was killing Beadles immediately after the ball was snapped. He only took 2 sacks today, I think Beathard would’ve taken close to ten.

''Sig by Johnle''

As we move down in the draft, Quentin Nelson and Barkley are becoming very likely options. Sutton may even sneak into that conversation depending on how he tests out.

''Sig by Johnle''

Quote Originally Posted by CodeRed View Post
    As we move down in the draft, Quentin Nelson and Barkley are becoming very likely options. Sutton may even sneak into that conversation depending on how he tests out.
    I'm not sure how much we will move down the draft board. Bears win today helped and Denver is up 13-0 right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    I'm not sure how much we will move down the draft board. Bears win today helped and Denver is up 13-0 right now.
    We are already firmly behind the Browns and Giants, tied with the Colts, and only a game up on the Bronco’s(if they win), Bears, Texans, and Bucs. It’s hard to say who we’d drop behind with the same record because of SOS but we could still fall a few spots if we win another game+. The Titans game is winnable, Bortles can give us a shot against the Jags, and we played the Ram’s tough our first matchup. I can see us winning at least one more game.

''Sig by Johnle''

Quote Originally Posted by CodeRed View Post
    We are already firmly behind the Browns and Giants, tied with the Colts, and only a game up on the Bronco’s(if they win), Bears, Texans, and Bucs. It’s hard to say who we’d drop behind with the same record because of SOS but we could still fall a few spots if we win another game+. The Titans game is winnable, Bortles can give us a shot against the Jags, and we played the Ram’s tough our first matchup. I can see us winning at least one more game.
    I agree with most of this. Even with a win, I predict SF will pick 4th after the Browns, Giants, and Colts. After today, the 4 win teams will be Denver, Houston, Tampa, and Chicago. Denver and Houston both have Indy on the schedule so they should move to 5 wins. Chicago should win one of Cleveland or Detroit game, so they go to 5. If SF and Tampa both have 4 wins, Tampa will have the harder SOS so they will pick after SF.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty View Post
    Offense started off show, but it's turned around for sure.

That miss on Hyde in the first half was bad. Walk-in touchdown if he catches that

Penalties are killing us.

Jimmy is definitely looking like the real deal. He's been hit a ton, but keeps coming back
    Hyde is pissing me off in the passing game. Both blocking and catching passes. We need to really consider another RB. If we resign Hyde we still need to split snaps with another RB.

Garoppolo looks great for a team with no o-line or WR's. Would be a very decent game even for a team with blocking and weapons. I can't wait till we get him some better blocking and weapons. Arrow up.

Penalties were a killer again. We still need an edge rusher. Anyway, just think if we had better blocking, a #1WR, Garcon, Goodwin, Taylor, Hyde and another back. This offense has the potential to be great in 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    I agree with most of this. Even with a win, I predict SF will pick 4th after the Browns, Giants, and Colts. After today, the 4 win teams will be Denver, Houston, Tampa, and Chicago. Denver and Houston both have Indy on the schedule so they should move to 5 wins. Chicago should win one of Cleveland or Detroit game, so they go to 5. If SF and Tampa both have 4 wins, Tampa will have the harder SOS so they will pick after SF.
    With QB's going early pick #4 could be like having pick #1 or #2. (Since we don't need a QB). Obviously actually having pick 2 and trading back would be nice but my point is that we can still get the player we want at #4. Be it Barkley, Chubb etc.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast