Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang

Dolan being sued in Weinstein scandle

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usa.../amp/928858001

If he is found guilty and it turns out he knew about all of this, does it give the league the right to oust him as they did Sterling?

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

That would be the greatest Xmas gift ever!

No.

I don't know, to have the owner of the NY knicks be found complicit in a sexual assault trial? I think it's really dependent on the extent of his knowings and if he took part in any way. With the craziness of these situations and the way they are played out through the media, I could see this being viewed as on the same level as Sterling, possibly an even more severe level

Dolan being forced to sell the team would be the best thing that ever happened to the Knicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Hustla23 View Post
    Dolan being forced to sell the team would be the best thing that ever happened to the Knicks.
    He doesn't seem to be a very popular owner around the league or a popular person in general. He is not well liked by anyone, much like sterling. I would guess the league would like a way to force him to sell the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Hustla23 View Post
    Yea but what if the new owner was like okc owner lol

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Dolan has really been hands off and let the basketball minds run the show the last couple of seasons... on the service... he may of been behind keep Melo longer than the Knicks should have, but besides that almost all culpability falls on management and not ownership... unless there is things we donít know

Dolan will settle out of court

So Dolan is being sued for having knowledge of Weinstein's behavior. My first impression was Weinstein, Dolan, and the Bucks' owner having like a Derrick Rose deal going down. Super ewwwww.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Seats View Post
    So Dolan is being sued for having knowledge of Weinstein's behavior. My first impression was Weinstein, Dolan, and the Bucks' owner having like a Derrick Rose deal going down. Super ewwwww.
    Yeah. The idea of 3 unattractive, fat, sweaty middle aged dudes engaging in any sex act is unpleasant. South park episode when they find out that Earth is just a reality show for the rest of the universe has a scene that sums it up

http://southpark.cc.com/clips/104519/joozian-three-way

(it starts after she short scene with chef)

Quote Originally Posted by knickerbockerny View Post
    Dolan has really been hands off and let the basketball minds run the show the last couple of seasons... on the service... he may of been behind keep Melo longer than the Knicks should have, but besides that almost all culpability falls on management and not ownership... unless there is things we donít know

Dolan will settle out of court
    I don't think so. I believe the trial is set. I don't think these women want his money.

85% of Hollywood should he sued then

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    85% of Hollywood should he sued then
    85% of rich powerful men.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I don't think so. I believe the trial is set. I don't think these women want his money.

HUH??? Lol. Of course the women and their attorneys want the money. In any lawsuit you sue everyone whether they actually did anything or not and see what sticks. They are saying Dolan "knew" something was happening and didn't do anything to stop it therefore pay us. Lol

Isaiah Thomas/ Anucha Brown

Quote Originally Posted by Knick bag View Post
    [/B]

HUH??? Lol. Of course the women and their attorneys want the money. In any lawsuit you sue everyone whether they actually did anything or not and see what sticks. They are saying Dolan "knew" something was happening and didn't do anything to stop it therefore pay us. Lol

Isaiah Thomas/ Anucha Brown
    I should have been more clear. I don't think it's about just the money. I don't think they wold take money to be quiet and go a way. I think they want to expose him as much as they want the loot I don't think they take a buyout.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast