Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Detroit Lions (6-6) @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-8)

What a match up. The Lions and their southern doppelganger the Tampa Bay Bucs.

Two teams with GMs people love for no reason other than them being from NE/BB regime. Two overrated QBs that everybody wants to be good. Two HCs that are retread chaperones, one of which calls offensive plays, but shouldn't. Two first round TEs that shouldn't have been picked by either team. Starting RBs that are crippled by terrible run designs. Both have 0 pass rush. Both teams find ways to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory week in and week out. Should be an incredible battle that will most certainly end in a 13-13 draw.

How does either team score 13?

Lots of penalties.

#Tank

#FireCaldwell

if we lose this game and Caldwell is still the coach, this franchise is more of a joke than it ever was

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    #Tank

#FireCaldwell

if we lose this game and Caldwell is still the coach, this franchise is more of a joke than it ever was

If we lose, what does firing him with 3 games left and us eliminated from the post season accomplish?

Fire Caldwell and we're 16-0 next year.

Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    If we lose, what does firing him with 3 games left and us eliminated from the post season accomplish?
    what does not firing him accomplish?

the team is just going to be more Caldwellized

what does not firing him accomplish?

the team is just going to be more Caldwellized

So in other words you are just talking out of your *** and have no clue. Grats, you've just been hired to work in the front office with the Lions. Martha will have her people send you the benefits packets.

Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    So in other words you are just talking out of your *** and have no clue. Grats, you've just been hired to work in the front office with the Lions. Martha will have her people send you the benefits packets.
    if I was made GM when they gave Quinn the job i bet you we would be in better position than we are now

i would've addressed the run game, would've at least did something to the D-Line, and most importantly would've fired Caldwell.. we would be on year 2 right now of Stafford with his new coach

but instead we are in a worse position 2 years later

if I was made GM when they gave Quinn the job i bet you we would be in better position than we are now

i would've addressed the run game, would've at least did something to the D-Line, and most importantly would've fired Caldwell.. we would be on year 2 right now of Stafford with his new coach

but instead we are in a worse position 2 years later

stop posting on PSD and start firing people!

If I was GM, the Lions would STILL not make the playoffs this year, but they'd have 2-3 1st rounders for the next 3 years.

And they'd already be 10% more marketable, with a goal of a 20% increase in marketability every year.

Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    If I was GM, the Lions would STILL not make the playoffs this year, but they'd have 2-3 1st rounders for the next 3 years.

And they'd already be 10% more marketable, with a goal of a 20% increase in marketability every year.

no sir... we retain Caldwell and stay mediocre! what the **** was Bob Quinn projecting?

Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    Fire Caldwell and we're 16-0 next year.
    *19-0

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    *19-0
    **23-0

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast