Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Paul Ryan Wants to Cut Medicaid, Medicare and Welfare to....

....pay off the deficit which is going to get run up with their corporate and upper class tax cut: http://thehill.com/homenews/house/36...reform-in-2018

Itís scary that heís carrying himself in a way that has no fear of his constituents or getting re-elected.

Bernie railed about this in the tax plan debates demanding that the GOP pledge no cuts to Medicare and Medicaid.

The GOP is fully committed to corporate and wealthy friendly policy now and ****ing over the lower and middle classes. And the Dems care just enough to send angry tweets but no real action or fight that would piss off their own corporate donors.

If we had any motivation there would be a class war but weíre so easily distracted by partisan issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was friends with my cousin from high school. I remember when he was in college my uncle would call him an awful piece of **** for it regularly.lol
    He been about cutting entitlements and giving the rich tax breaks since he was a teenager. Heís an *******.

This is beyond sickening. They just passed a big tax cut in an already growing economy that won't pay for itself, and add over $1 trillion to the deficit. It will also permanently lower tax revenue as well as raise taxes on most middle and lower income earners while those at the top will see drastic cuts. Now, we have to stop providing health insurance to people who can can't afford it because it costs too much. This is reverse Robin Hood. It is literally stealing from the poor to give to the rich, and it's sad that the stupid republican voters live in their own reality and defend it.

Yup, thatís what I mention a couple of days ago.

So itís pay more taxes and **** you if you get sick for the middle class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GGGGG there never was a class war. It was an unreported massacre.

Duh.
    Anthony Mantha Breakout 16-17

Larkin is back

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    He was friends with my cousin from high school. I remember when he was in college my uncle would call him an awful piece of **** for it regularly.lol
    He been about cutting entitlements and giving the rich tax breaks since he was a teenager. Heís an *******.
    I met him years ago, just before he was named Romney's running mate. He was much more robotic then and the most robotic politician I've ever met (and I've met Hillary and Rubio, so that should say something).

It really does scare me how politicians have changed their tune since 2014, basically doing whatever they want without any fear of future elections. Not sure if its gerrymandering alone or the fact that they have now proved they can openly support their lobbyists without losing a vote, but its a bad time.

Bernie not getting the nomination might be the most damaging thing to the middle and lower class since the depression.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    GGGGG there never was a class war. It was an unreported massacre.
    True.

Doesn't the middle class currently pay out their *** for healthcare if they're not covered by their employer?
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Doesn't the middle class currently pay out their *** for healthcare if they're not covered by their employer?
    Yep. If you don't get it through your employer, you're screwed.