Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ronda Rousey Nearing WWE Deal

Being reported by bleacher report. the worst kept secret is finally about to happen, Ronda in the WWE

First Sim League Title!

Quote Originally Posted by Rivera View Post
    Being reported by bleacher report. the worst kept secret is finally about to happen, Ronda in the WWE
    She's going to be booked like the female Brock Lesnar except with little wrestling talent. Ugh.

Feed Asuka to her.

It's a shame her star has faded so much because she could have done good business for them (at least imo). Admittedly I might be wrong but how strong is her fan base? Still this makes a ton of sense from both parties as she is probably looking for something to do, and WWE could use another strong female wrestler.

She’s been training for a while now, no?

I wouldn’t be surprised if she will be better in the ring than people think she will be.

Welp atleast she is actually a wrestling fan.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    She's going to be booked like the female Brock Lesnar except with little wrestling talent. Ugh.
    I have to agree here depending on which show she's put on? My guess is SmackDown? will probably
    beat Charlotte for the title and won't see her for weeks/months at a time.

They aren't going to put Rousey exclusively on Smackdown. They'll put her on tv in the timeslots that make the most $$$

yea she has been training for a while now, good name value, and adds stock to the womens division. Ronda's name already makes her the # 1 or #2 female on the roster behind Charlotte.

First Sim League Title!

Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    They aren't going to put Rousey exclusively on Smackdown. They'll put her on tv in the timeslots that make the most $$$
    I have to disagree here I think she'd be a better fit on SD then Raw but time will tell.

I don't care much for this. She's lost all of her "aura" to me after she got ****ed up twice straight. Fans will be excited because she's a big name, and this is typical WWE going for the mainstream headlines, so it's a win-win.

I'd prefer the people on the roster be pushed than another part-timer tho.

Wonder how she will survive Vince's legendary 50-50 booking.

I almost want Ronda to run rough shot over the women's division (keep Asuka away from her). It seems unrealistic for the majority of them to beat her in a one-on-one fight so let her get the Lesnar push until you build someone (this is where you bring Asuka in) is ready to beat her. Unfortunately if they go down that road I am not sold that they will properly handle someone to beat her, ala the Lesnar situation (unless its one of their favorites ).

Makes me wonder if Vince will give her a title shot the first month she joins the main roster?
    Which I'm assuming can take months/yrs before being called up depending on her wrestling ability.
    And what about packaging her with Brock as a duo like they did with Goldust and Luna back in the day. Now I'm not saying this is gonna or should happen just simply asking if it makes sense for her first couple months?

The will probably semi rush her up to go against team Paige. Maybe she helps Asuka for a few weeks till they go at each other?

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast