Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    everyone realize Frank was a -8 got the stupid fouls so he went to the line 8 times without even doing anything and got 2 assists and 3 TO's.

The game changed twice in the negative sense when he came in especially the first time, and I know we all want to see only the good and but if he played for Memphis and wasn't a Knick tonight I'm guessing Knick fans are saying not much there.

Now I am a fan of Frank's but I am also going to tell it like it is, if he had a good game I'd be the first to say, but not one announce tonight said anything about Frank which more proves the point.

As I mentioned I just want to see improvements and him being more aggressive because the bring the ball up the court and pass it in the weave is not want a pg needs to keep doing.

I know you need patience but seeing each game a bit improvement is all I ask and more attacking, that pass to when he got the ball with 5 seconds to Dougie was just flat out awful, take it yourself and make something happen.

All good we won, big game and must beat Chicago for multiple reasons, need to keep Bulls in last and get that 31st pick which in essence is just about a first rounder without the pay lol

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Really good game from Bes tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    that was a great game for Beasley, even better than his 32 he actually played defense, and keyed our offense when it was dead. Everyone is giving Lee and Jack all the credit but Beasley had a lot to do with this win

Is there anyone who feels Q should remain in the rotation?

I'm not seeing how a coach wouldn't give a guy making 18Mil a shot to see if he can contribute and be close to the guy who won D-MVP and was the best passing big in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Is there anyone who feels Q should remain in the rotation?

I'm not seeing how a coach wouldn't give a guy making 18Mil a shot to see if he can contribute and be close to the guy who won D-MVP and was the best passing big in the league.
    Iím with you on this one and I think people on this forum are to hard on KOQ

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Iím with you on this one and I think people on this forum are to hard on KOQ

I think he's referring to Noah, which I agree with. Q made lots of silly mistakes so why not let Noah prove what he can do.

On the Frank storyline, I have to say he's been pretty underwhelming of late. I'm dying for him to have one of those "shut them up" games where he goes off. Has he even cracked double digits points yet? He's so predictable in the offense. Maybe it's a product of overthinking or hesitating, but the kid has to attack the rim. Not just for scoring but the D will collapse on him, giving him passing opportunities. Anyway, 2 steps forward 2 steps back. This is the way it is sometimes. I have faith that he'll get it together.

I don't think Frank is going to have a game where he goes off offensively this season. He's a rookie whose raw on offense. I'm more looking at his skillset to see what he can potentially develop into. The production isn't gonna be there this year, that much is obvious.

And yes, Noah deserves a shot to come off the bench and try and make an impact with that bench unit.

Honest question, but wtf are the Knicks doing? What's the plan? As I wake up to look at the standings and realize all of this fake feel good ish, the Knicks are currently sitting in 9th and outside of the playoffs looking in. With the way people have been talking about them you would think they are fifth or higher with a winning record.

The Knicks need to make an organizational call and trade players who have value besides the obviously untouchables and lose more games. I know there is still more games to go... that's obvious, but the finishing just outside the playoffs and drafting in the teens is a failure if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by knickerbockerny View Post
    Honest question, but wtf are the Knicks doing? What's the plan? As I wake up to look at the standings and realize all of this fake feel good ish, the Knicks are currently sitting in 9th and outside of the playoffs looking in. With the way people have been talking about them you would think they are fifth or higher with a winning record.

The Knicks need to make an organizational call and trade players who have value besides the obviously untouchables and lose more games. I know there is still more games to go... that's obvious, but the finishing just outside the playoffs and drafting in the teens is a failure if you ask me.
    Of course that's a failure. Too early to make that call. We have 60 games left and are 2 games out of 4th place lol. January is going to make or break this team, let's just ride it out until then because there is no way any tank trades are happening right now.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I don't think Frank is going to have a game where he goes off offensively this season. He's a rookie whose raw on offense. I'm more looking at his skillset to see what he can potentially develop into. The production isn't gonna be there this year, that much is obvious.

I know people will think it's silly to say but I am happy he's making the mistakes he's making. He's being more aggressive. playing a bit faster, taking some more chances and screwing up more. This is what he's going to be for this and next year. As long as we see the flash that makes us say, "why doesn't he do that more", I am fine with the growing pains

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I know people will think it's silly to say but I am happy he's making the mistakes he's making. He's being more aggressive. playing a bit faster, taking some more chances and screwing up more. This is what he's going to be for this and next year. As long as we see the flash that makes us say, "why doesn't he do that more", I am fine with the growing pains
    He is picking his spots better and he is coming off the pick and roll and taking jumpers if they play off him. Steve Nash was deadly taking 15 footers off the PnR to keep defenses honest. He was not a guy who would take it to the rack like most PGs today (no - I am not saying Frank is a Nash-level shooter or will ever be). There are ways to become dangerous without being that aggressive guy who drives to the basket for and 1s. Don't think Frank will have that component to his game but there are other things he can do with his great passing to become a well rounded threat offensively and that's what I'm looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    He is picking his spots better and he is coming off the pick and roll and taking jumpers if they play off him. Steve Nash was deadly taking 15 footers off the PnR to keep defenses honest. He was not a guy who would take it to the rack like most PGs today (no - I am not saying Frank is a Nash-level shooter or will ever be). There are ways to become dangerous without being that aggressive guy who drives to the basket for and 1s. Don't think Frank will have that component to his game but there are other things he can do with his great passing to become a well rounded threat offensively and that's what I'm looking for.
    Nash got wherever he wanted, whenever he wanted. Itís not just about driving with the intent to score.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    everyone realize Frank was a -8 got the stupid fouls so he went to the line 8 times without even doing anything and got 2 assists and 3 TO's.

The game changed twice in the negative sense when he came in especially the first time, and I know we all want to see only the good and but if he played for Memphis and wasn't a Knick tonight I'm guessing Knick fans are saying not much there.

Now I am a fan of Frank's but I am also going to tell it like it is, if he had a good game I'd be the first to say, but not one announce tonight said anything about Frank which more proves the point.

As I mentioned I just want to see improvements and him being more aggressive because the bring the ball up the court and pass it in the weave is not want a pg needs to keep doing.

I know you need patience but seeing each game a bit improvement is all I ask and more attacking, that pass to when he got the ball with 5 seconds to Dougie was just flat out awful, take it yourself and make something happen.

All good we won, big game and must beat Chicago for multiple reasons, need to keep Bulls in last and get that 31st pick which in essence is just about a first rounder without the pay lol
    I agree. If he were on another team, no one would say a word about him...at least not as many positive things. It is what it is though and we just have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Nash got wherever he wanted, whenever he wanted. Itís not just about driving with the intent to score.
    but his rookie year he averaged 3ppg and 2apg.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Nash rarely played deep in the paint was my point. I'm not comparing the two as players, just ways that Frank can adapt his game without playing a ton at the rim.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast