Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 53
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    42,938

    Coaches chopping block and their replacements.

    Now as firing season is getting here, who else other than McAdoo do you see on their way out, and who are the guys that you see taking over for them?

    PROCESSING

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    31,999
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    When does Marvin Lewis lose his job?

    Joseph a dark horse to get the boot? Maybe Andy Reid?
    Marvin Lewis will keep his job as long as the CIN owner is too cheap to pay two coaches.


    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    68,158
    When does Marvin Lewis lose his job?

    Joseph a dark horse to get the boot? Maybe Andy Reid?

    Not capable? Please, I'm BDN homie..

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8,804
    There’s a fairly decent sized contingency of packers fans who think McCarthy should be axed, along with virtually the entire coaching staff and general manager. They’ve been fairly vocal whenever the packers struggle.

    I don’t think McCarthy gets fired. But if they miss the playoffs, I have to imagine there’s changes to the defensive staff at the very least.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,046
    Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    There’s a fairly decent sized contingency of packers fans who think McCarthy should be axed, along with virtually the entire coaching staff and general manager. They’ve been fairly vocal whenever the packers struggle.

    I don’t think McCarthy gets fired. But if they miss the playoffs, I have to imagine there’s changes to the defensive staff at the very least.
    I don't see it either. Rodgers getting hurt didn't help

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Salem, Virginia
    Posts
    27,891
    I'm convinced that Marvin Lewis will coach the Bengals until the day he dies.

    He's managed to tread water long enough to appear competent, but from what I've seen, most Bengals fans have wanted him out for years.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    68,158
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    I'm convinced that Marvin Lewis will coach the Bengals until the day he dies.

    He's managed to tread water long enough to appear competent, but from what I've seen, most Bengals fans have wanted him out for years.
    He's the black Jeff Fisher.

    Not capable? Please, I'm BDN homie..

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,891
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Marvin Lewis will keep his job as long as the CIN owner is too cheap to pay two coaches.
    I heard a report yesterday that Lewis is strongly considering retirement.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,891
    Cowboys fans everywhere praying Garrett will be fired.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    20,815
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Cowboys fans everywhere praying Garrett will be fired.
    He should be but he won’t be. Same with McCarthy imo... some people actually think these guys are good coaches...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,889
    Joseph should be because he's clearly in way over his head as a head coach. I don't know if he will though because it's only his first year.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    20,815
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Joseph should be because he's clearly in way over his head as a head coach. I don't know if he will though because it's only his first year.
    He’s a weird case... not really sure he had much business being hired as a HC at the time he was anyways lol. It’s very possible he gets fired


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,891
    Quote Originally Posted by homie564 View Post
    He should be but he won’t be. Same with McCarthy imo... some people actually think these guys are good coaches...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yea Garrett is Jerry’s boy. As much as Cowboys fans want him gone we all know he will be coaching here as long as Jerry is alive. Also, Jerry will probably outlive all of us so we’re stuck with the clapping ginger for quite a while.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    20,815
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Yea Garrett is Jerry’s boy. As much as Cowboys fans want him gone we all know he will be coaching here as long as Jerry is alive. Also, Jerry will probably outlive all of us so we’re stuck with the clapping ginger for quite a while.
    [emoji23]


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,125
    Jackson in Cleveland should be in the conversation but I feel like it's not all his fault. There needs to be some better communication between coaching and the front office there. Yet and still, he's won one game since his time in Cleveland and that never bodes well.

    I think Fox in Chicago may be in the conversation as well.

    #BirdGang #LakeShow #RedBirds

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •