Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I'm glad Vince realized the error of his ways and decided to turn Jordan heel. I really can't believe he thought he was going to get Jordan over in an era where guys who are elevated because of look and being handpicked is **** on.

Now if Jordan just had the charisma and mic skills of the Rock, he could become a main eventer.
    I kind of always assumed the plan was for him to turn on Angle. Use Angle's star power to get the crowd to resent Jordan and boo him.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    I don't know if I can take Jordan as a heel. His voice is too soft and his face looks like a kid. Kinda like how you can't take Apollo Crews as a heel because he always smiles.
    His voice is pretty soft lol
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Loved the broken Matt Hardy/Wyatt segment.

Yeah it will be interesting to see where that goes. I could see Woken Matt Hardy being a huge success or a huge flop.
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Yeah it will be interesting to see where that goes. I could see Woken Matt Hardy being a huge success or a huge flop.
    I think it'll work. Worst case scenario is doesn't work and they go back to the Hardy Boyz when Jeff returns. It'll create some nice depth in the midcard if it works though. Maybe it'll energize Bray Wyatt's character as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    I think it'll work. Worst case scenario is doesn't work and they go back to the Hardy Boyz when Jeff returns. It'll create some nice depth in the midcard if it works though. Maybe it'll energize Bray Wyatt's character as well.
    How long is Jeff going to be out for ? And what do you think happens when he returns? Do they just push him as normal Jeff Hardy who would get over huge on his own right or does he get thrown into the Woken angel as Willow or Brother Nero
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

Quote Originally Posted by Bellz View Post
    How long is Jeff going to be out for ? And what do you think happens when he returns? Do they just push him as normal Jeff Hardy who would get over huge on his own right or does he get thrown into the Woken angel as Willow or Brother Nero
    good question. my best guess is he goes back to the enigma jeff hardy back to what he was doing

wwe needs another strong top level baby face to combat these heels

after this bray-matt program id move matt over to sdl and keep jeff on raw, i would splt them completley

First Sim League Title!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I kind of always assumed the plan was for him to turn on Angle. Use Angle's star power to get the crowd to resent Jordan and boo him.
    I liked to believe that was the case but I'm not sure. It wouldn't surprise me if Vince thought putting Jordan with Angle could get him over. Am sure once they saw it wasn't working they knew they had a heel turn in their back pocket if need be.

Why I am so convinced of the former is how much they built up Angle's "surprise" only for it to completely **** the bed once we found out Jordan was Angle's "son".

Hard to believe they're going to push a 43 year old Matt Hardy as a single's competitor, although the Woken Matt got probably the biggest pops on Monday Night. All I see is another 50/50 feud with Bray Wyatt. Vince is usually never in love with gimmicks that are born outside of his company.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Hard to believe they're going to push a 43 year old Matt Hardy as a single's competitor, although the Woken Matt got probably the biggest pops on Monday Night. All I see is another 50/50 feud with Bray Wyatt. Vince is usually never in love with gimmicks that are born outside of his company.
    Reports are saying he's a fan, but yeah I'm skeptical too.
    Marmolololololol

Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    I think Finn Balor could fill the role Jeff Hardy used to fill when he was obsolete. Matt can delete Finn and kind of turn him into an obsolete character involving his demon side... like the demon takes over Finn's vessel. He can even turn kinda of heelish in this role and just destroy everyone in his path in full demon mode.

Just an idea. I don't know how far they want to go with this Woken character.
    Marmolololololol

If we don't have a drone character introduced, then there's no point.

Reports are saying he's a fan, but yeah I'm skeptical too.
    Yeah I've read reports that Vince is going to allow Matt to have creative freedom with his character which is good because I'm sure he doesn't get the gimmick. I was reading that the new TNA deals going forward will allow wrestlers to keep their characters if they decide to leave the company which has to be a way to entice guys to sign with the company.

Its a shame they gave Matt so much **** in trying to bring the character to WWE but then again I understand why they were trying to do so.

This isn't specifically connected to RAW this week...but this makes no ****ing sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRXC9-7hQQM

Also as the comments probably say, it looks extremely sloppy.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12