Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 68 of 69 FirstFirst ... 185866676869 LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1021

Thread: The Ball Family

  1. #1006
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    91,398
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    You were mocking me because I said Magic can turn the franchise around.. and it is showing to be true. I never said anything about instant contention which you seem to think I am advocating. Magic is a winner in business and life. Dude knows how to win, period. And you can bunch that up with the fact that nearly every NBA player has said great things about him as well. Overpay for IT...? What makes you think they are even going to resign the dude? The point is, Lakers can turn around quick. They can contend now or the future. I have said Lakers should try to contact Pelicans and get a trade: Lonzo+Deng+Randle for AD. That would allow the Lakers to also sign two max free agents as well. Let's say PG leaves OKC and joins the Lakers..

    AD+LeBron+PG+Ingram+Kuzma. The crazy part about all of this is you have so much flexibility. IMO, Lakers should trade Lonzo+Deng+Randle for AD. Then they should try to get LeBron. Gives you LeBron+AD+Ingram+Kuzma. Sign some shooters and athletic defenders on the team and another veteran PG. In the scenario that it fails, you have Ingram+Kuzma you can trade to get another superstar. Lakers got a really bright future.. Like I said before the season started, Magic will turn this around.
    wait... you think lonzo/randle and forcing the pels to take dengs contracts get you AD??? really??????


    Also magic is a winner at business there is plenty of evidence to support that but again they are a 30 win team with a small sample size as him as gm... you know every nba player says great things about jordan as well and look at him as GM... i could go on but you and your argument is about 2 years to early.

  2. #1007
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    31,511
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    It seems to me Lakers fans are the fastest to call anybody who says anything negative about them "haters"
    Dumb. Youíre better than that Mod.

  3. #1008
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    31,511
    Randle will get a nice contract 4year 20m but IT will get that 1year big pay kinda deal like JJ Reddick/KCP

  4. #1009
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    16,292
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    wait... you think lonzo/randle and forcing the pels to take dengs contracts get you AD??? really??????


    Also magic is a winner at business there is plenty of evidence to support that but again they are a 30 win team with a small sample size as him as gm... you know every nba player says great things about jordan as well and look at him as GM... i could go on but you and your argument is about 2 years to early.
    What does them being a 30 win team so far have to do with anything? You guys were 28-54 last season but we can all agree your team made huge improvements for the future. This is the same case. Anyone who thought the Lakers were going to be playoff-bound clearly isn't thinking correctly and it was never a subject I took. Jordan is different in the sense that he doesn't have a strong following of people who take a liking to their personality. People respect Jordan but they like Magic as a person more - which I believe a lot of free agents these days take into consideration. Lonzo/Randle and Deng for AD? It's not enough but Pelicans aren't exactly the best franchise. Lakers can certainly make an offer and if not, add in Ingram and that should DEFINITELY be enough. You can't lie, Magic has done an amazing job thus far and I'm not sure how anyone would say no to a Lakers team with him in charge.

  5. #1010
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    14,344
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    wait... you think lonzo/randle and forcing the pels to take dengs contracts get you AD??? really??????


    Also magic is a winner at business there is plenty of evidence to support that but again they are a 30 win team with a small sample size as him as gm... you know every nba player says great things about jordan as well and look at him as GM... i could go on but you and your argument is about 2 years to early.
    That's reasonable for DMC on a sign and trade. But no way ad

  6. #1011
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    20,788
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Dumb. Youíre better than that Mod.
    It's true though. LeBron fans are quick to label people "haters" too but not so much Cavs fans or Heat fans ... but, from my personal perspective, the Lakers fans have been quicker to label people "haters" for anything negative about the Lakers.

  7. #1012
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    16,292
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    That's reasonable for DMC on a sign and trade. But no way ad
    Lonzo+Ingram+Deng. Yes, they would take that.. Two promising young talent. Or Lonzo+Kuzma+Randle+Deng..

  8. #1013
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    31,511
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    It's true though. LeBron fans are quick to label people "haters" too but not so much Cavs fans or Heat fans ... but, from my personal perspective, the Lakers fans have been quicker to label people "haters" for anything negative about the Lakers.
    I disagree, the only hater i know in here is MTM and he hates ZO itís hilarious

  9. #1014
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    12,175
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    It's true though. LeBron fans are quick to label people "haters" too but not so much Cavs fans or Heat fans ... but, from my personal perspective, the Lakers fans have been quicker to label people "haters" for anything negative about the Lakers.
    It's not true at all. It's your opinion. Do you have any sort of numbers/tallies that support this claim?? I know we have more fans on here then any other fan base so maybe we are just more at forefront of people's minds?

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

  10. #1015
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    12,175
    The green ranger isn't a hater. He's a troll, which is worse.

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

  11. #1016
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    20,788
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    It's not true at all. It's your opinion. Do you have any sort of numbers/tallies that support this claim?? I know we have more fans on here then any other fan base so maybe we are just more at forefront of people's minds?

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    It was a true statement of what it looks like to me. I never said it was anything other than my opinion.

  12. #1017
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    12,175
    You can't state it is true and state it is your opinion in the same sentence.

  13. #1018
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    91,398
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    The green ranger isn't a hater. He's a troll, which is worse.

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    only when its anything negative about the lakers am I considered a troll... Check the track record... When I was all on the ingram/DLO dick and speaking up on randle etc etc etc I was right but when I am down on anything its trolling.

  14. #1019
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    12,175
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    only when its anything negative about the lakers am I considered a troll... Check the track record... When I was all on the ingram/DLO dick and speaking up on randle etc etc etc I was right but when I am down on anything its trolling.
    Actually, you weren't right at the time. Ingram looked like **** for the first 2/3 of last season, Randle didn't look like he had progressed until December of this season and Russell is trash.

    In hindsight, you can say you were right about Ingram and Randle but at the time you were just throwing **** at a wall to see what sticks.

  15. #1020
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    91,398
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Actually, you weren't right at the time. Ingram looked like **** for the first 2/3 of last season, Randle didn't look like he had progressed until December of this season and Russell is trash.

    In hindsight, you can say you were right about Ingram and Randle but at the time you were just throwing **** at a wall to see what sticks.
    you are missing the point... I was loved for having high opinions of those guys because of the jersey they wore but as soon as ya say something negative about said jersey wearing players its trolling/hate etc. That is the point.

Page 68 of 69 FirstFirst ... 185866676869 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •