Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 68 of 69 FirstFirst ... 185866676869 LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1021

Thread: The Ball Family

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    You were mocking me because I said Magic can turn the franchise around.. and it is showing to be true. I never said anything about instant contention which you seem to think I am advocating. Magic is a winner in business and life. Dude knows how to win, period. And you can bunch that up with the fact that nearly every NBA player has said great things about him as well. Overpay for IT...? What makes you think they are even going to resign the dude? The point is, Lakers can turn around quick. They can contend now or the future. I have said Lakers should try to contact Pelicans and get a trade: Lonzo+Deng+Randle for AD. That would allow the Lakers to also sign two max free agents as well. Let's say PG leaves OKC and joins the Lakers..

AD+LeBron+PG+Ingram+Kuzma. The crazy part about all of this is you have so much flexibility. IMO, Lakers should trade Lonzo+Deng+Randle for AD. Then they should try to get LeBron. Gives you LeBron+AD+Ingram+Kuzma. Sign some shooters and athletic defenders on the team and another veteran PG. In the scenario that it fails, you have Ingram+Kuzma you can trade to get another superstar. Lakers got a really bright future.. Like I said before the season started, Magic will turn this around.
    wait... you think lonzo/randle and forcing the pels to take dengs contracts get you AD??? really??????

Also magic is a winner at business there is plenty of evidence to support that but again they are a 30 win team with a small sample size as him as gm... you know every nba player says great things about jordan as well and look at him as GM... i could go on but you and your argument is about 2 years to early.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    It seems to me Lakers fans are the fastest to call anybody who says anything negative about them "haters"
    Dumb. Youíre better than that Mod.

Randle will get a nice contract 4year 20m but IT will get that 1year big pay kinda deal like JJ Reddick/KCP

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    wait... you think lonzo/randle and forcing the pels to take dengs contracts get you AD??? really??????

Also magic is a winner at business there is plenty of evidence to support that but again they are a 30 win team with a small sample size as him as gm... you know every nba player says great things about jordan as well and look at him as GM... i could go on but you and your argument is about 2 years to early.
    What does them being a 30 win team so far have to do with anything? You guys were 28-54 last season but we can all agree your team made huge improvements for the future. This is the same case. Anyone who thought the Lakers were going to be playoff-bound clearly isn't thinking correctly and it was never a subject I took. Jordan is different in the sense that he doesn't have a strong following of people who take a liking to their personality. People respect Jordan but they like Magic as a person more - which I believe a lot of free agents these days take into consideration. Lonzo/Randle and Deng for AD? It's not enough but Pelicans aren't exactly the best franchise. Lakers can certainly make an offer and if not, add in Ingram and that should DEFINITELY be enough. You can't lie, Magic has done an amazing job thus far and I'm not sure how anyone would say no to a Lakers team with him in charge.

That's reasonable for DMC on a sign and trade. But no way ad

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Dumb. Youíre better than that Mod.
    It's true though. LeBron fans are quick to label people "haters" too but not so much Cavs fans or Heat fans ... but, from my personal perspective, the Lakers fans have been quicker to label people "haters" for anything negative about the Lakers.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    That's reasonable for DMC on a sign and trade. But no way ad
    Lonzo+Ingram+Deng. Yes, they would take that.. Two promising young talent. Or Lonzo+Kuzma+Randle+Deng..

It's true though. LeBron fans are quick to label people "haters" too but not so much Cavs fans or Heat fans ... but, from my personal perspective, the Lakers fans have been quicker to label people "haters" for anything negative about the Lakers.
    I disagree, the only hater i know in here is MTM and he hates ZO itís hilarious

It's not true at all. It's your opinion. Do you have any sort of numbers/tallies that support this claim?? I know we have more fans on here then any other fan base so maybe we are just more at forefront of people's minds?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The green ranger isn't a hater. He's a troll, which is worse.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    It's not true at all. It's your opinion. Do you have any sort of numbers/tallies that support this claim?? I know we have more fans on here then any other fan base so maybe we are just more at forefront of people's minds?

It was a true statement of what it looks like to me. I never said it was anything other than my opinion.

You can't state it is true and state it is your opinion in the same sentence.

The green ranger isn't a hater. He's a troll, which is worse.

only when its anything negative about the lakers am I considered a troll... Check the track record... When I was all on the ingram/DLO dick and speaking up on randle etc etc etc I was right but when I am down on anything its trolling.

only when its anything negative about the lakers am I considered a troll... Check the track record... When I was all on the ingram/DLO dick and speaking up on randle etc etc etc I was right but when I am down on anything its trolling.
    Actually, you weren't right at the time. Ingram looked like **** for the first 2/3 of last season, Randle didn't look like he had progressed until December of this season and Russell is trash.

In hindsight, you can say you were right about Ingram and Randle but at the time you were just throwing **** at a wall to see what sticks.

Actually, you weren't right at the time. Ingram looked like **** for the first 2/3 of last season, Randle didn't look like he had progressed until December of this season and Russell is trash.

In hindsight, you can say you were right about Ingram and Randle but at the time you were just throwing **** at a wall to see what sticks.
    you are missing the point... I was loved for having high opinions of those guys because of the jersey they wore but as soon as ya say something negative about said jersey wearing players its trolling/hate etc. That is the point.

Page 68 of 69 FirstFirst ... 185866676869 LastLast