Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 66 of 69 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ball Family

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    We have pages and pages of people hating on a 20year old kid without giving him a chance.

Anyone ready to eat a little crow and admit they were wrong about this kid? Hes been playing awesome and has potential to reach a SuperStar level! Lakers are night and Day better with Lonzo Ball.
    um no... its a small sample size... If we are putting all eggs in one basket over a small sample size i guess kuzma deserves to be cut with his performance over the past month plus??? see how that works? A handful of games doesnt tell the story.. He is young and can grow but this is the same crap you spewed when he was hot early on in the season and then fell off a mountain top... He finally played a legit team though said team was without their 2 best players but he played damn well... but this shouldnt say anything about anything because its yet again a small sample size of a small sample size.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    um no... its a small sample size... If we are putting all eggs in one basket over a small sample size i guess kuzma deserves to be cut with his performance over the past month plus??? see how that works? A handful of games doesnt tell the story.. He is young and can grow but this is the same crap you spewed when he was hot early on in the season and then fell off a mountain top... He finally played a legit team though said team was without their 2 best players but he played damn well... but this shouldnt say anything about anything because its yet again a small sample size of a small sample size.
    Even you gotta admit tho, hes far from the bust you proclaimed him to be during those early struggles. Its a small sample size but the kid has upside for sure. No one saying hes a superstar but he can be one day.

Lonzo sucks

He only has the best DEFRTG in the league amongst the guards. Averaging 10/7/7.

Gotta expect a lot more from the 2nd pick.

Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

Quote Originally Posted by -Kobe24-TJ19- View Post
    Lonzo sucks

He only has the best DEFRTG in the league amongst the guards. Averaging 10/7/7.

Gotta expect a lot more from the 2nd pick.
    Ben Simmons is better

https://stats.nba.com/players/defens...=DEF_WS&dir=-1

And there is no way i consider ben simmons a great defender either.

Do we have to bring this thread up every time the kid has a bad night or a decent game? Can we just chill about Ball and not overreact to every single game?

I supposed I'm giving you guys too much credit for that. It is PSD after all...

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Bucks vs raptors in the ECF. Mark my words.

We have pages and pages of people hating on a 20year old kid without giving him a chance.

Anyone ready to eat a little crow and admit they were wrong about this kid? Hes been playing awesome and has potential to reach a SuperStar level! Lakers are night and Day better with Lonzo Ball.
    I think the majority of the issue has been not with the 20 year old but the 50 year old.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Ben Simmons is better

https://stats.nba.com/players/defens...=DEF_WS&dir=-1

And there is no way i consider ben simmons a great defender either.
    Lol can you ever talk about another team?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I think the majority of the issue has been not with the 20 year old but the 50 year old.
    Agreed, its unfortunate too because the kid is completely opposite from his Pops,

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Do we have to bring this thread up every time the kid has a bad night or a decent game? Can we just chill about Ball and not overreact to every single game?

I supposed I'm giving you guys too much credit for that. It is PSD after all...
    Yea PSD where Kobe is ranked 12-15 all-time

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Lol can you ever talk about another team?
    what was i suppose to do? its a lakers thread and ben simmons is the one ahead of him... or are you just having trouble reading?

The real BBB. **** off ball lovers.

https://instagram.com/p/BgNLC2sBose/

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Funny thing is his whole rap is about his father too.

Yea PSD where Kobe is ranked 12-15 all-time
    Most All Time Lists dont have Kobe Top 10 so its not just PSD. Hes not a top 10 all time player.
    Its the ******* Catalina Wine Mixer!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.ATLHawks View Post
    Most All Time Lists dont have Kobe Top 10 so its not just PSD. Hes not a top 10 all time player.
    Riiiiiiiggghhht....

Page 66 of 69 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast