Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wolves @ Grizzlies!

This would be a nice win...Big game!

I feel a let letdown

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

They've been a bit of a bogey team for us in recent times.

Would like to see a big game from KAT.

And for the love of all that is holy, if it's close down the stretch and all we're going to do is go iso, do it with Jimmy - I'm over watching Teague and Wiggins either jack long 2s or turn the ball over in crunch time.

Nice to see Butt taking the alpha role these last few games. Maybe once he establishes himself as the guy, this team takes off?

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I feel a let letdown
    Lol got it

gross

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    Nice to see Butt taking the alpha role these last few games. Maybe once he establishes himself as the guy, this team takes off?
    Whenever he does, Wiggins and Towns are pretty much out of the picture. Don't know how this team is going to work since they all need the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by JeVo7 View Post
    Whenever he does, Wiggins and Towns are pretty much out of the picture. Don't know how this team is going to work since they all need the ball.
    Once someone takes the lead, the other guys fall into line. I don't think Towns really needs the ball to be effective (obviously tonight wasnt a good example). Wiggins and Butt together worries me though. Their offensive games are pretty redundant. A wing who works hard off the ball on offense would be great with Butt. Some guy like...oh, I don't know...Zach Lavine maybe?

Towns has been really disappointing this year. He has gone backwards.

Iso, pnr, iso. That is the entire offense. Blah

This team is so frustrating! Last 10 games L-L-W-L-W-L-W-L-W-L.....yuk!

I don't know what to think at the moment.

The thing is, we're pretty much stuck with this team for a while now. The pieces just don't fit.

We suck, really hard. If Jimmy or Taj miss a game, you can write it off as a loss.

Also, something truly, truly haunting - we're going to be paying $50m four our Teague/Wiggins backcourt next year. One of them doesn't fit and the other only plays basketball to collect his pay and couldn't care less if we win or lose.

Quote Originally Posted by ellington19 View Post
    I don't know what to think at the moment.

The thing is, we're pretty much stuck with this team for a while now. The pieces just don't fit.

We suck, really hard. If Jimmy or Taj miss a game, you can write it off as a loss.

Also, something truly, truly haunting - we're going to be paying $50m four our Teague/Wiggins backcourt next year. One of them doesn't fit and the other only plays basketball to collect his pay and couldn't care less if we win or lose.
    I had to read this 4x and I'm still not sure which is which.... Teague has SUCKED honestly give me tyus in the starting lineup. At least he has some passion and shows he wants to play some defense...

I'd honestly give anything to have Rubio back. This team would be totally different. No more isolation ****. I honestly can't stand watching end of game scenarios with this team...

He's the player suffering the most from losing Rubio.

Honestly, I could see the Jazz swapping Ricky for Teague, as he would fit their team better and they are in the playoff hunt. That being said, I don't think Ricky or the Wolves would have any interest.

missing Rubio doesn't force Towns to hunt for blocks, constantly taking himself out of position. It doesn't force Towns to try and make the hero play all game.

Thib's offense is horrible, yes. But Towns showed the talent in years 1-2, to overcome any stupidity a coach might have. Sure his gimme baskets are gone now. But why is his FT rate so bad? Why can't he defend anything? Why can't he make the simple play sometimes?

He has taken a step back.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast