Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishkabibble View Post
    If Gronkowski didn't play for the Patriots the "outrage" would've been 1/8th of what it was. One guy calling for him to receive a remainder of the season suspension. The Erie County PD was thinking about filing assault charges against him...
    Absurd.
    Don't get me wrong; what he did was cheap as hell and he deserved a suspension.
    Unhinged hysteria.
    Charges were filed in the Bertuzzi incident. The only difference here is instead of chasing him down, Gronk waited for him to be on the ground off the field to bodyslam him.

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    like wow man, how much weed would that take? p
    Not sure but Iíd like to find out

Clowns on this thread act as if what Gronkowski was the f'n Holocaust. What Mike Evans did with Tampa a few weeks ago was every bit as bad if not worse.
    You're kidding, right? Lattimore got pushed in the back while standing up and you think that's as bad or worse than a guy on the ground getting an elbow drop to the back of the head?! It isn't that Gronk's hit should cost him his season, it's just that it's easily worth more than a 1 game suspension....Patriot or not.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Prison?
    Na hes just washed

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    You're kidding, right? Lattimore got pushed in the back while standing up and you think that's as bad or worse than a guy on the ground getting an elbow drop to the back of the head?! It isn't that Gronk's hit should cost him his season, it's just that it's easily worth more than a 1 game suspension....Patriot or not.
    This thread exposes real clowns like this guy. Worse than Evans hit? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by jason View Post
    Yes, I wear the rubber nose and size 30 shoes and everything.
    So I'm a clown because my opinion differs from yours?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by jason View Post
    Evans hit was bad, no doubt. Gronk's was much worse though.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post

I disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post

Agreed. Hit me in the back when Iím standing. Donít smash my head into the ground when Iím face down.

Either way itís a ***** move. Man up and face me if you want to do that.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Along with Gronk getting suspended those refs should be as well for not calling a single penalty on White there
    I'm not sure what other holding calls Gronkowski was supposed to be the beneficiary of, but I don't see it in the play immediately preceding his attack on White. First, White is bracing against Gronkowksi coming off the line of scrimmage, which happens maybe 1-2 yards after the 5 yards of allowed contact, and then White is holding on to his jersey twice, without it affecting Gronkowski's movement whatsoever.

If referees are supposed to call a foul on that, we really would see a flag on every pass play. Apparently people don't know how frequently contact occurs 6 yards beyond the LOS, or how habitually DBs place one hand on the offensive player while looking for the ball (so they still know where the player is going), without either constituting a penalty.

Then on the interception itself, it is White who is getting his helmet pushed; the ball is poorly thrown so it arrived closer to White who had his head turned around to look for it. Even if White had done something more deserving of a pass interference call on the play, the ball would have arguably been uncatchable for Gronkowski and it wasn't due to White's contact either, because the pass was badly underthrown and any forceful grab of his jersey would have actually helped Gronkowski by pulling him closer to the ball.

If Gronkowski didn't play for the Patriots the "outrage" would've been 1/8th of what it was. One guy calling for him to receive a remainder of the season suspension. The Erie County PD was thinking about filing assault charges against him...
    Absurd.
    Don't get me wrong; what he did was cheap as hell and he deserved a suspension.
    Unhinged hysteria.
    He will still receive his game check even if he misses the next game due to the concussion caused by Gronkowski's thuggish behavior, but if that weren't the case, I think White absolutely should have sued for damages.

I think the fact that a lot of viewers will be watching Patriots-Steelers in Week 15 might have something to do with Gronk not being suspended two games.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    I think the fact that a lot of viewers will be watching Patriots-Steelers in Week 15 might have something to do with Gronk not being suspended two games.
    Hmm... good point.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    Which if true, makes the nfl a complete **** show.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Which if true, makes the nfl a complete **** show.
    It's still a TV business, and is all about ratings. Why do you think superstar NBA players never foul out of a game? That league doesn't want people changing the channel.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast