Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Vikings are getting Eagles QB coach John DeFilippo as their offensive coordinator

Feeling that means Kevin Stefanski will be our next OC.
    Giants got denied by the Vikings to interview Kevin Stefanski.
    [SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by aceindahole212 View Post
    Giants got denied by the Vikings to interview Kevin Stefanski.
    Yeah I saw. A few other names have been floated out. Eagles RB coach, but he is under contract. They lost their QB coach and their OC is interviewing for Colts HC job so I'm sure they will block him.

Another was the Ex Seattle OC.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Yeah I saw. A few other names have been floated out. Eagles RB coach, but he is under contract. They lost their QB coach and their OC is interviewing for Colts HC job so I'm sure they will block him.

Another was the Ex Seattle OC.
    Duce has 0 experience calling plays so he makes the most sense as our OC with shurmur calling the plays.

I have to imagine that Bevell will have opportunities elsewhere, but I wouldn't hate it if he were to come here. He has experience running an offense and calling plays so that is a plus.

Can you imagine Benny Mac getting the OC job in Philly? That OL is good so his offense could do well over there. Kill me now.

Quote Originally Posted by eeek78 View Post
    Duce has 0 experience calling plays so he makes the most sense as our OC with shurmur calling the plays.

I have to imagine that Bevell will have opportunities elsewhere, but I wouldn't hate it if he were to come here. He has experience running an offense and calling plays so that is a plus.

Can you imagine Benny Mac getting the OC job in Philly? That OL is good so his offense could do well over there. Kill me now.
    Only thing I see happening is the eagles not allowing him to interview. But from my understanding Shurmur wants a OC who has worked with QBs. So, I don't know if this speculation has any real traction. Wonder if he will get a QB coach or have an single QB/OC position.

No.
    RT pass protect just as much as LT in today's game.
    Pugh knows body positions all it takes is getting in (most) D ends way and the RB should be past.
    The most talents PR are attack the LT .. Hart and flowers surrendered alot of pressure sacks and hits last year . If you have pugh on one side you can chip the other

CB Janoris Jenkins (2018 salary: $10.9 million/2018 cap hit: $13 million)

This is a risky, and probably unlikely move, but it certainly would get the attention of the locker room. Jenkins had an awful year that included injuries, a suspension, and many people questioning his effort. That's why the Giants have to at least consider the $11 million in cap room they'd clear (if they designated him a post-June 1 cut). Considering Jenkins, who has three years left on his deal, was a second-team all-pro in 2016, maybe he's too valuable to let go.

Then again, remember: New Giants GM Dave Gettleman is the one that rescinded Josh Norman's franchise tag in Carolina two years ago.

Justin Houston and Muhammad Wilkerson both may be cap cuts. Crazy. Well Houston.

Saw it from a few places
    josh rosen is the target for the bills and they are willing to go up and grab him ...

Would love it to be true.
    I had that crazy trade on here a few months ago.

Would love to land the 2 First rounders and White. Send them Apple . (White and Apple contracts would negate each other )

Quote Originally Posted by Bburns View Post
    Saw it from a few places
    josh rosen is the target for the bills and they are willing to go up and grab him ...

Would love to land the 2 First rounders and White. Send them Apple . (White and Apple contracts would negate each other )
    Why would they trade White for Apple? If anything trade for Cordy Glenn and make him restructure

Quote Originally Posted by Bburns View Post
    Saw it from a few places

If I'm the Giants I want more.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Why would the Bills trade White? If they land themselves a QB, the right one presumably, they should be out of rebuilding mode. It makes no sense for them to trade that much Draft capital as well as one of their safest pieces to build around, a star in the making who is basically just entering his rookie deal. Even if it would take trading up to get that QB they want, they'd have to be pretty incompetent and crazy to include White in a deal like that.

Read a rumor that said 21,22 their 2nd Glenn and a future 2nd. I donít know.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

21,22 their 2nd, next years 1st, Glenn might peak my interest. Far drop tho
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

I threw in White because he's a #1 CB who can play either side of slot . Apple is a head case and there contacts would negate each other .
    Glen is a big cap hit and I'd prefer to attempt to Land Norwell at guard and resign Pugh and Jones draft a Tackle. Build around youth

We will see at the draft I guess

Page 16 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast