Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Results 151 to 160 of 160
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    26,907
    Minny OC is expected to be hired as our HC I like it
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    41,783
    Fix the oline. Just........fix it. FOr the love of god, fix the ****ing oline pleeeeeeeeeease

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    London,England
    Posts
    12,614
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Fix the oline. Just........fix it. FOr the love of god, fix the ****ing oline pleeeeeeeeeease
    Andrew Norwell - G - Panthers
    The Charlotte Observer believes the Panthers are in danger of losing LG Andrew Norwell in free agency.
    The Panthers already have a ton of money invested in their offensive line, and 26-year-old former UDFA Norwell is coming off another excellent season. Beat writer Jourdan Rodrigue believes Norwell could be in for a reunion with ex-Panthers GM Dave Gettleman in New York.
    Itís coming my friend. Top rated Guard on PFF already linked to us

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    2,377
    I was saying this earlier, if we can get Norwell and Pugh back, the guards will be strong. Take a Tackle in round 2.

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    41,783
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    Itís coming my friend. Top rated Guard on PFF already linked to us
    That would a great get. Still need a LT and I donít know where thatís coming from. Might be another year of Flowers, though I can see him finally getting moved to RT for Shurmurs system.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    London,England
    Posts
    12,614
    Our LT hasnít cut cut yet, or put on a trade block. I think Cordy Glenn will be the guy.

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Montreal, Qc, Canada
    Posts
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    That would a great get. Still need a LT and I donít know where thatís coming from. Might be another year of Flowers, though I can see him finally getting moved to RT for Shurmurs system.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Assuming Solder(the best FA LT this offseason) will be asking alot, i hope Gettleman trades for a LT. I think Solder will sign elsewhere than with us. I understand drafting a LT might be a lot cheaper than paying a guy 10+ million $/ year but we are in dire need of a steady, consistent LT and it would mean alot if it was a veteran/proven player. I think the next best FA tackles are Donald Stephenson and Chris Hubbard but theyíre both suited to play RT.

    That Andrew Whitworth signing by the Rams last offseason proved to be the best offensive acquisition. There might have been doubts concerning his age and/or durability but he really stood out.
    Last edited by Armo_NYG_fan; Yesterday at 11:03 AM.

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,302
    One of the best OCs in the game, Todd Haley, is currently available. The guy is probably borderline psychotic, but no one can deny his ability as an offensive play caller. Rapistberger finally got him fired, even though his offensive numbers improved dramatically under Haley.

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    41,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Armo_NYG_fan View Post
    Assuming Solder(the best FA LT this offseason) will be asking alot, i hope Gettleman trades for a LT. I think Solder will sign elsewhere than with us. I understand drafting a LT might be a lot cheaper than paying a guy 10+ million $/ year but we are in dire need of a steady, consistent LT and it would mean alot if it was a veteran/proven player. I think the next best FA tackles are Donald Stephenson and Chris Hubbard but theyíre both suited to play RT.

    That Andrew Whitworth signing by the Rams last offseason proved to be the best offensive acquisition. There might have been doubts concerning his age and/or durability but he really stood out.
    Yeah, I'm just not sure chasing Solder is the same as getting Whitworth. Either way, this team needs a franchise LT and he can be it.

    Jerry spent a lot of money on D, so it may be a matter of trimming some guys on D to get money for the oline.

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    41,783
    Quote Originally Posted by eeek78 View Post
    One of the best OCs in the game, Todd Haley, is currently available. The guy is probably borderline psychotic, but no one can deny his ability as an offensive play caller. Rapistberger finally got him fired, even though his offensive numbers improved dramatically under Haley.
    I've always wanted Haley here as an OC. I think our WR crew could kill it in his system. But Shurmur is here now, so its back to the Gilbride days.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •