Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Take Josh Rosen and don't look back
    https://youtu.be/tXDXH7IFH7Y

I'd personally trade down to be honest.... Rosen won't develop in a team that can't protect him

What’s with some of these Fox Sports guys saying Belicheck would come to the Giants? The whole Pats internal friction is all overblown to begin with. I wouldn’t mind Matt Patricia.

Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    I'd personally trade down to be honest.... Rosen won't develop in a team that can't protect him
    Which is why you dont start him day 1. You take him build up the line bring Eli back for 1 more year then its Rosen season. Just look at the passes hes making under pressure you cant deny his arm

Id trade down if I was the Gmen and get a ton of assets. Jackson, Mayfield, or Allen could slip to the early 2nd round for the Giants to pick. I wouldn't mind Barkley, Nelson, Williams, Fitzpatrick, Brown, Mcglinchey, or Roquan Smith

Would you guys trade Odell Beckham for Aaron Donald? Seems like a perfect match for a trade.

I ask because this is a Patriots move 1000%. McDaniels isn’t from that tree who doesn’t value paying WRs big money. But he would the best DT in the league
    Last edited by MagicBucsSox; 01-07-2018 at 07:57 AM.

Patricia to Detroit. Obviously they can’t verify it yet but it’s knoen

If I were the Giants, id go all out on Norwell to play LG. Let Richburg go, leave Brett Jones at C. Resign Fluker and have him play RG. Trade down in the draft, and draft Orlando Brown, Connor Williams, or Mcglinchey to play LT. Move Flowers to RT. I think this would improve the line overall, especially on the left side. Trading down will also help us get a good package of picks in return.

Quote Originally Posted by corky831 View Post
    If I were the Giants, id go all out on Norwell to play LG. Let Richburg go, leave Brett Jones at C. Resign Fluker and have him play RG. Trade down in the draft, and draft Orlando Brown, Connor Williams, or Mcglinchey to play LT. Move Flowers to RT. I think this would improve the line overall, especially on the left side. Trading down will also help us get a good package of picks in return.

Pugh die?
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Pugh die?
    He's a FA, and I'd prefer Norwell over Pugh. His been injured a lot lately, and Norwell is an AP All-Pro. Gettleman brought Norwell to CAR, hopefully he can bring him to NY

Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    Would you guys trade Odell Beckham for Aaron Donald? Seems like a perfect match for a trade.

I ask because this is a Patriots move 1000%. McDaniels isn’t from that tree who doesn’t value paying WRs big money. But he would the best DT in the league
    No that would he asinine.. How much Cap space are you going to put on the D line ...

Odell is different . Odell is special. His play making ability is a level not seen since Moss.

Donald is a great Dt.. who has already held out because he wants a new contract and he wants to be the highest paid Defensive player.

Resigning Pugh and signing Norwell would be a great start to rebuilding the O line. Probably bring back Jones for center

Quote Originally Posted by corky831 View Post
    He's a FA, and I'd prefer Norwell over Pugh. His been injured a lot lately, and Norwell is an AP All-Pro. Gettleman brought Norwell to CAR, hopefully he can bring him to NY
    I mean if the key is to make the oline good you don't let Pugh walk. Put him at RT
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by Bburns View Post
    Resigning Pugh and signing Norwell would be a great start to rebuilding the O line. Probably bring back Jones for center
    Yeah. We need a legit LT imo. Getting a legit LT bringing in Norwell and resigning Pugh and flunker would be big time
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by Bburns View Post
    No that would he asinine.. How much Cap space are you going to put on the D line ...

Odell is different . Odell is special. His play making ability is a level not seen since Moss.

Donald is a great Dt.. who has already held out because he wants a new contract and he wants to be the highest paid Defensive player.
    I get that, but if McDaniels or “BB” come on here, they’re not paying Odell that money. It won’t happen

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast