Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    Either our defense is falling apart or Gurley is a VERY good running back. I hadn't seen runs that demoralizing since we had Casey Matthews playing linebacker. We stepped up when it matters, but we can expect to see the Rams again in Philadelphia.
    Gurley is a beast. Goff checked out of a lot of stuff at the line (kudos to him and McVays system they have been using). I'm not too worried about the D to be honest.

Carson, trust me, even if you turn out to be a really bad QB, BDawk4Prez will always defend you on PSD.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I'm not completely against Kaep to at least come in and learn the offense until the playoffs (he'll still be the backup), but do you really think it's a good idea to add a distraction to what is already a broken team now?

No, let's see this out.
    Foles should be the starter, period, no qualms with that.

Who is our insurance though? It absolutely can't be Sudfeld, not in this type of season.

Carson, trust me, even if you turn out to be a really bad QB, BDawk4Prez will always defend you on PSD.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Foles should be the starter, period, no qualms with that.

Who is our insurance though? It absolutely can't be Sudfeld, not in this type of season.
    That's why I wouldn't mind him being brought in as a back-up but at this point, the team is already fragile. I wouldn't mess with it. Do you think Kaep would save this season?

As for the defense, Gurley is a beast but they now got beat by a good RB and Wilson, a mobile/good QB, beat them last week. They've feasted on less offenses, let's hope they can work out some kinks to feast on all offenses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789