Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Don't go messin with my emotions.

#BirdGang #LakeShow #RedBirds

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Currently, only Larry Fitzgerald has more yards from the slot this year than Nelson agholor. And Nelson agholor has played the majority of his snaps there (about 87%). I really think Eagles should extend Ags now. Give him the contract extension before his value really starts to go up (its a risk, but it could really pay off imo). They locked up AJ, now lock up his slot receiver.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    They have him for up to 2 more years after this year. If Alshon wasn't signed I would've said no to a NA extension, but now with Alshon has the guaranteed #1, you most definitely have NA staying in the slot where he has thrived. I wouldn't mind locking him up to maybe a 4-5 year deal starting in 2019 (bypass his option). 32 mil deal with like 10 guaranteed? It'd be a 6-8 mil per year. Similar to Kenny Stills' deal with less guaranteed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Who has 2 thumbs and never gave up on Ags. This guy.
    I also never gave up on agholor. I actually said before this season started that agholor would have his best year this year. I'm a usc fan, and I just saw big potential with him while he was there and I was ecstatic that he got drafted by the eagles, then he started to not play like Nelson agholor the first couple years in the nfl.. Now he's playing more like that usc receiver that ran great routes and could pick up YAC.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    They have him for up to 2 more years after this year. If Alshon wasn't signed I would've said no to a NA extension, but now with Alshon has the guaranteed #1, you most definitely have NA staying in the slot where he has thrived. I wouldn't mind locking him up to maybe a 4-5 year deal starting in 2019 (bypass his option). 32 mil deal with like 10 guaranteed? It'd be a 6-8 mil per year. Similar to Kenny Stills' deal with less guaranteed.
    That's what I'm talking about. Give him a 4-5 year contract to play the slot. He's been good there and I think it'd be wise to try to lock him up before the rest of the league starts to notice which will obviously increase his value as teams will start asking for him. It's my understanding his option is after next year, like you said I'd bypass the option and offer him a nice contract (not a ton though, like 30mill or so over the life of the contract) that he'd have to seriously consider since he's pretty much been poop the first 2 years. Have his contract lined up with AJs contract

Your baby can't do this

Ertz still not at practice. lol. Automatically thought of AI.

Hopefully the Eagles get up for this game, they obviously didn't against Seattle.
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Ertz back at practice and is a full go for Sunday. Lets WIN this!!

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Hopefully the Eagles get up for this game, they obviously didn't against Seattle.
    Even the high horses were looking forward to the rams.

Atlanta did us a favor last night.

Time to handle biznass.

Carson, trust me, even if you turn out to be a really bad QB, BDawk4Prez will always defend you on PSD.

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...-20171208.html

Solid read on Sidney Jones during his rehab process.

Time is running out. The Eagles have three weeks of regular-season practice remaining after Sunday’s game, and that would be the maximum amount of time – 21 days – for Jones to train before the team must decide whether to put him on the 53-man roster or place him on season-ending injured reserve.
    To keep Jones engaged, defensive backs coach Corey Undlin has given him several tasks. For instance, he’ll log third downs for the defensive backs during Thursday practices. Undlin will also throw questions at Jones rather than to the active players during meetings.

“To keep him from just sitting on his butt,” safety Rodney McLeod said.

Jones’ most recent assignment is to watch film of Rams quarterback Jared Goff, whom he had faced in college at Washington, and fill out a report that has 10 categories (such as favorite play-actions) for him to analyze and present to the defense on Saturday.

“The biggest thing is we got to keep him feeling like he’s a part of the team, that he has something to contribute,” Jenkins said. “Because he does.”

Cornerback Jalen Mills said that he’ll often go to Jones during games and ask for a sideline view of what’s happening away from his side of the field. The Eagles don’t typically take injured players to road games, but Jones has been at every away game and has been with the team for its entire West Coast stay.

“He’s engaged each and every day,” McLeod said. “He’s in meetings. He’s just kind of learning our culture and how things go and how to be a professional. That’s why he comes on the trips.”

Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook36 View Post
    http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...-20171208.html

Solid read on Sidney Jones during his rehab process.
    He hasn't even put on a jersey yet but I already love this kid.

Your baby can't do this

Looks like ertz may not go today. Trey to save the day?

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...406153730?s=17

Last edited by jaydubb; 12-10-2017 at 10:42 AM.

Your baby can't do this

Trey Burton to the rescue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Halftime - Eagles 24 Rams 14.

Well one team made good half time adjustments and the other team didn't. We're being out coached.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast