Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 123
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    71,144

    Week 14 IGT: Fallen from their high horse birds vs. Goff's Gang

    Will add later. We lost so the other thread sucked.

    The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS


    #15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    19,414
    I've been saying the Seattle game was gonna be tough. I think this game against LA will be an easier road game (comparatively, it'll still be tough but easier than Seattle imo). I want to see the eagles clean up on their mess. They've been very messy the last 2 games.. 5 fumbles against Chicago (luckily Chicago sucks) and the multiple mistakes that need to be cleaned up against Seattle (which is on both the players and coaching staff).

    Play a clean game, establish the run, and protect Wentz and I think this is a nice bounce back win.

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

    Your baby can't do this

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,665
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I've been saying the Seattle game was gonna be tough. I think this game against LA will be an easier road game (comparatively, it'll still be tough but easier than Seattle imo). I want to see the eagles clean up on their mess. They've been very messy the last 2 games.. 5 fumbles against Chicago (luckily Chicago sucks) and the multiple mistakes that need to be cleaned up against Seattle (which is on both the players and coaching staff).

    Play a clean game, establish the run, and protect Wentz and I think this is a nice bounce back win.

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    I actually wanna see us get the ball first this game. See if we can put up 7.

    The return... 2018-19

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    7,439
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I've been saying the Seattle game was gonna be tough. I think this game against LA will be an easier road game (comparatively, it'll still be tough but easier than Seattle imo). I want to see the eagles clean up on their mess. They've been very messy the last 2 games.. 5 fumbles against Chicago (luckily Chicago sucks) and the multiple mistakes that need to be cleaned up against Seattle (which is on both the players and coaching staff).

    Play a clean game, establish the run, and protect Wentz and I think this is a nice bounce back win.

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Personally, I think they need to come out and destroy the Rams. This is a critical game -- SEA was tough. We could've won playing a better game, with some better bounces and better officiating. But I don't want to see this thing snowball.

    LAR is a good team. We are a very good team. And we need to take care of business for the full 60 minutes. No more "forgotten halves" like we did against CHI or SEA.

    Score early. Score often. Foles for the fourth.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,665
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace23 View Post
    Personally, I think they need to come out and destroy the Rams. This is a critical game -- SEA was tough. We could've won playing a better game, with some better bounces and better officiating. But I don't want to see this thing snowball.

    LAR is a good team. We are a very good team. And we need to take care of business for the full 60 minutes. No more "forgotten halves" like we did against CHI or SEA.

    Score early. Score often. Foles for the fourth.
    Preach.

    The return... 2018-19

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    71,144
    Foot on throttle start to finish. Do that in Seattle, curtains.

    The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS


    #15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    19,414
    Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    I actually wanna see us get the ball first this game. See if we can put up 7.
    I agree. If I was Doug Pederson, I'd actually elect to receive the kick if won because I'd want to throw my offense out there right away and trust my defense to finish the game. Set the tone from the very beginning of the game.

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

    Your baby can't do this

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    19,414
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace23 View Post
    Personally, I think they need to come out and destroy the Rams. This is a critical game -- SEA was tough. We could've won playing a better game, with some better bounces and better officiating. But I don't want to see this thing snowball.

    LAR is a good team. We are a very good team. And we need to take care of business for the full 60 minutes. No more "forgotten halves" like we did against CHI or SEA.

    Score early. Score often. Foles for the fourth.
    Absolutely. This Seattle loss, in a way, was a good thing imo because I feel like the Eagles might have been getting a little too cocky.. Confidence is great, but cockiness could hurt your preparation.. They need to focus and get down to business and crush opponents. Beating down LA in LA will once again send a message to the rest of the league "we are a great team and we're gonna crush every team in our way".

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

    Your baby can't do this

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    37,876
    Agreed with everything said so far. Come out and destroy the Rams. The Rams aren't the best run defense allowing the 6th most rush yards/game and 3rd highest y/a. They've also given up the 4th most rushing TDs (12). Eagles bread and butter is their run game. Own the clock and pound the ball.

    Two games where their running game wasn't it's best, the Eagles lost. They ran 13 times against KC and 20 against Seattle (these aren't counting Carson's runs). Seattle has a good run def but there were moments.

    Run the ball control the clock stay on that horse!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    19,414
    Don't let the rams do this to our high horse



    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

    Your baby can't do this

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    71,144
    Stupid horse.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    13,727
    I thought losing in Seattle was very possible. They have an elite player in Wilson and are very well coached

    I think St. Louis is incredibly talented too to bottom. They are also very well coached

    This isn’t a gimme but I feel more confident than the Seattle game

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto, On
    Posts
    34,089
    Were facing a mirror image of ourselves this week, will be a fun matchup.
    I don't know the extent of Ogletrees injury he did have a sling on and if he's out then that's a big blow for them.

    But we thought the same against the Seahawks without Chancellor and Sherman. How Peterson bounces back this game will show if we have a coach worthy of leading us to the promised land or not.
    I was utterly disappointed in him last night and he coached like a wimp and got out classed badly.

    Both times we've lost this year were against teams who at time had a winning record and both times we got out coached and shot ourselves in the foot.

    I was willing to overlook the Chiefs game as a learning curve, but this game will legitimately show if this is our year or not.

    Our defense though was near flawless last night, can't do anything about Wilsons scrambling and abilities they constantly got pressure and had solid coverage.

    P.S The refs were pure trash last night
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

    Homerism at its finest

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,665
    3 of our first 4 prime time games have been on the road. Thanks NFL.

    We play the Raiders in a MNF game at home coming up.

    The return... 2018-19

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lehigh County, PA
    Posts
    1,191
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I agree. If I was Doug Pederson, I'd actually elect to receive the kick if won because I'd want to throw my offense out there right away and trust my defense to finish the game. Set the tone from the very beginning of the game.

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    I LOVE that they defer. If they're winning at halftime, they have a chance to increase the lead. If they're losing, they have a chance to catch up.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •