Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Week 14 IGT: Fallen from their high horse birds vs. Goff's Gang

Will add later. We lost so the other thread sucked.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

I've been saying the Seattle game was gonna be tough. I think this game against LA will be an easier road game (comparatively, it'll still be tough but easier than Seattle imo). I want to see the eagles clean up on their mess. They've been very messy the last 2 games.. 5 fumbles against Chicago (luckily Chicago sucks) and the multiple mistakes that need to be cleaned up against Seattle (which is on both the players and coaching staff).

Play a clean game, establish the run, and protect Wentz and I think this is a nice bounce back win.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I've been saying the Seattle game was gonna be tough. I think this game against LA will be an easier road game (comparatively, it'll still be tough but easier than Seattle imo). I want to see the eagles clean up on their mess. They've been very messy the last 2 games.. 5 fumbles against Chicago (luckily Chicago sucks) and the multiple mistakes that need to be cleaned up against Seattle (which is on both the players and coaching staff).

Play a clean game, establish the run, and protect Wentz and I think this is a nice bounce back win.

I actually wanna see us get the ball first this game. See if we can put up 7.

The return... 2018-19

Personally, I think they need to come out and destroy the Rams. This is a critical game -- SEA was tough. We could've won playing a better game, with some better bounces and better officiating. But I don't want to see this thing snowball.

LAR is a good team. We are a very good team. And we need to take care of business for the full 60 minutes. No more "forgotten halves" like we did against CHI or SEA.

Score early. Score often. Foles for the fourth.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace23 View Post
    Personally, I think they need to come out and destroy the Rams. This is a critical game -- SEA was tough. We could've won playing a better game, with some better bounces and better officiating. But I don't want to see this thing snowball.

LAR is a good team. We are a very good team. And we need to take care of business for the full 60 minutes. No more "forgotten halves" like we did against CHI or SEA.

Preach.

The return... 2018-19

Foot on throttle start to finish. Do that in Seattle, curtains.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    I actually wanna see us get the ball first this game. See if we can put up 7.
    I agree. If I was Doug Pederson, I'd actually elect to receive the kick if won because I'd want to throw my offense out there right away and trust my defense to finish the game. Set the tone from the very beginning of the game.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by Ace23 View Post

Absolutely. This Seattle loss, in a way, was a good thing imo because I feel like the Eagles might have been getting a little too cocky.. Confidence is great, but cockiness could hurt your preparation.. They need to focus and get down to business and crush opponents. Beating down LA in LA will once again send a message to the rest of the league "we are a great team and we're gonna crush every team in our way".

Your baby can't do this

Agreed with everything said so far. Come out and destroy the Rams. The Rams aren't the best run defense allowing the 6th most rush yards/game and 3rd highest y/a. They've also given up the 4th most rushing TDs (12). Eagles bread and butter is their run game. Own the clock and pound the ball.

Two games where their running game wasn't it's best, the Eagles lost. They ran 13 times against KC and 20 against Seattle (these aren't counting Carson's runs). Seattle has a good run def but there were moments.

Run the ball control the clock stay on that horse!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Don't let the rams do this to our high horse

Your baby can't do this

Stupid horse.

I thought losing in Seattle was very possible. They have an elite player in Wilson and are very well coached

I think St. Louis is incredibly talented too to bottom. They are also very well coached

This isn’t a gimme but I feel more confident than the Seattle game

Were facing a mirror image of ourselves this week, will be a fun matchup.
    I don't know the extent of Ogletrees injury he did have a sling on and if he's out then that's a big blow for them.

But we thought the same against the Seahawks without Chancellor and Sherman. How Peterson bounces back this game will show if we have a coach worthy of leading us to the promised land or not.
    I was utterly disappointed in him last night and he coached like a wimp and got out classed badly.

Both times we've lost this year were against teams who at time had a winning record and both times we got out coached and shot ourselves in the foot.

I was willing to overlook the Chiefs game as a learning curve, but this game will legitimately show if this is our year or not.

Our defense though was near flawless last night, can't do anything about Wilsons scrambling and abilities they constantly got pressure and had solid coverage.

P.S The refs were pure trash last night
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

3 of our first 4 prime time games have been on the road. Thanks NFL.

We play the Raiders in a MNF game at home coming up.

The return... 2018-19

I agree. If I was Doug Pederson, I'd actually elect to receive the kick if won because I'd want to throw my offense out there right away and trust my defense to finish the game. Set the tone from the very beginning of the game.

I LOVE that they defer. If they're winning at halftime, they have a chance to increase the lead. If they're losing, they have a chance to catch up.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast