Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Finally some good news. I had been checking almost every 30 mins to see if anything happened lol.

Or maybe not Ross....

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Or maybe not Ross....

Entire Front Office needs to be cleaned..
    Our Scouts ability to review any position but DT is horrible

Ian Rappaport thinks Eli will likely start against Dallas.....could be the next announcement in all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bburns View Post
    2nd overall pick now
    I just hope the GM whom ever it may do not reach for a QB.. i'd love to stock some picks ups maybe trade out of the top 5 so teams can reach for QB's and we can draft a starting OT & LB in the same draft ... Do something that JR would never do,

We can make the playoffs next year with the Wr Core coming back and Eli throwing to them,
    I just get excited over the idea that we can turn a 2nd overall pick into what the titans have done and put around MM .

Darnold isn't a reach at 2 at all...
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Darnold isn't a reach at 2 at all...
    the reports are all over.

Quote Originally Posted by Bburns View Post
    Entire Front Office needs to be cleaned..
    Our Scouts ability to review any position but DT is horrible
    WR been pretty good too
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    WR been pretty good too
    are you counting Cruz and King ?

I just Went back through the drafts for Reese ..
    I think i view it a little different First Round picks I except to hit on .. i know there busts every year but normally for the first round picks scouting jobs are easier since everyone is talking about them .

just see Barden and Jerrnigan as horrible wiffs
    Nicks is a Hit for sure odell of course

Shep im hoping keeps trending up
    Randle had his chance and blew it for sure i can no longer defend him haha

The late round wiffs Reese is famous for davis and a few others

But by no means is it as bad as his CB drafts
    Ross . Prince . Apple in the first
    Hosley in the 3rd..
    Last edited by Bburns; 12-04-2017 at 02:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Cleaning house. Think it was needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Dang Spags with another interim stint. Really thought they'd go with Sullivan.

Gotta believe Spags will start Eli.

And I assume Marc Ross will be GM unless they find a good option on the market and REALLY want to change direction.

Or.........what about.......Tom Coughlin as GM.
    Are you guys Giant fans again?

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    Sounds like Eli is starting on Sunday, so yes

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    First let me start by saying Reese and McAdoo both needed to be fired. I've been a big supporter of Jerry Reese...not from the beginning but after the 07'SB. As a GM, you're not going to be successful on every draft pick, every FA acquisition, or max contract signing but he was successful enough to win us 2 SB.

I trusted every move he made....even the ones that didn't work out because he's found the diamonds in the rough....the ahmad Bradshaw's, Brandon Jacob's, Justin Tuck, Cruz, Nicks, and Jake Ballard's.....none of these guys were first round picks.

I get the salary cap issues and stuff like that and you kinda go with what has brought you success but the inability to build a solid OL for Eli was a big mistake. He's the guy you paid the most money to so you have to build that up ...it was a priority and he didn't address it.

Anyway, I was a little sad to see him go because he was such a big part of the Giants organization , so I'd like to say Thanks Jerry for the hard work and success.....you had tough shoes to fill behind Ernie Accorsi and he did a very good job. Good luck to him.

As for McAdoo, thanks for getting us in the playoffs last year and teaching Eli how to get rid of the ball faster in three step drops but you wasn't the right man for the job. Good luck to him too.

Waking up to this is seriously better than Christmas morning. If it took Eli's streak coming to an end to fire that piece of **** macadouche then so be it. The only thing that truly bothers me about this year is the streak ending the way it did. Unfortunately, if thats what took to dump their *****, then I'll gladly take it. If Eli continues to start again, then we can just add a * next to the number and combine the 2 streaks together. We'll all know it still counts. I just love how all the fans came together and left messages, sent emails, and allowed the owners to hear our cries to fire those losers. Reese with this damn o line fiasco and macadouche being completely inept to run a team. Such an amazing way to start the week and month.

Best of luck in the future to both of them, but this was need. Problem is, where to from here?

For HC, I'm intrigued by what McDaniels could do. Bring him in with a top 3 Draft pick and what I consider to be a promising class of QBs and let him choose who he wants to work with. Wouldn't sound bad, if we can get him.

As for GM, would bringing back Gettleman make sense?

Also, what for Spags? If we're really cleaning house and consider the defense hasn't exactly played as advertised either, should he stay? Could he even be convinced to stay if he doesn't get the promotion to HC?

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    Never stopped being a fan. Just said I wouldn't spend a dime of my money until they figured out what direction they'd go.

Clearly they have a direction in mind. I'm curious to see where it goes.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast