Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by homie564 View Post
    Josh is a very good OC. I think there’s a good chance his second chance will be successful. He’s a very smart guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He's smart, but he's not a leader. His biggest issue in Denver was that he was never ever able to earn the respect of the locker room. I think the only way he is ever a successful HC is by taking over a team that's ready for a complete rebuild, and a team that is willing to give him the time needed for him to completely tear the organization down and implement a lot of the characteristics that NE has. He tried to do that in Denver but failed because the team finished one game away from the playoffs the year before he got there, and the players were not okay with him trying to go full rebuild. The Giants this year are the same way. That's a good team that has greatly underperformed but the players will not be okay with him trying to make sweeping changes.

No. He needs a team that is just getting ready to start their rebuild.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    If there is one guy in college right now that I think could be successful I think it would be Meyer though.
    I don’t see it to be honest. I think he’s be a massive failure in the nfl.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    He wouldn’t do it. Too hard to cheat then run.
    Is it really that hard to cheat?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Is it really that hard to cheat?
    Not according to yourteamcheats.com

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    He's smart, but he's not a leader. His biggest issue in Denver was that he was never ever able to earn the respect of the locker room. I think the only way he is ever a successful HC is by taking over a team that's ready for a complete rebuild, and a team that is willing to give him the time needed for him to completely tear the organization down and implement a lot of the characteristics that NE has. He tried to do that in Denver but failed because the team finished one game away from the playoffs the year before he got there, and the players were not okay with him trying to go full rebuild. The Giants this year are the same way. That's a good team that has greatly underperformed but the players will not be okay with him trying to make sweeping changes.

No. He needs a team that is just getting ready to start their rebuild.
    I think a lot of the leadership issues where age related. At that time it was VERY uncommon to see a HC at his age

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345