Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    That was an ugly game. We showed nothing on offense. More vanilla than an ice cream shop. What a pathetic showing in what was a game to be treated as a "playoff". Letting Musgrave walk was a bad move. Hiring Todd Downing was worse. I held out hope. I cant hold my breath any longer. But...Who's out there?

Josh mcdaniels or Matt patrecia that is all.

I have seen Josh before as a head coach. I miss him and his QB he moved up to draft.

Patricia, might be worth a look.

[QUOTE=Desert Rat;32034789]I have seen Josh before as a head coach. I miss him and his QB he moved up to draft.

Patricia, might be worth a look.[/QUOTE

Patricia has done a hell of a job in NE with just scraps. One thing different than in Oakland, he needed to improve because he was tired of having Belichik's shoe up his keester. We already know how JDR handles these situations...
    "..When you have great coaches, then after you have great coaches you get great players, you have a great organization, and you tell them one thing-

Just win baby"

~ Al Davis ~

[QUOTE=corralski;32034799]
    Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rat View Post
    I have seen Josh before as a head coach. I miss him and his QB he moved up to draft.

Patricia, might be worth a look.[/QUOTE

Patricia has done a hell of a job in NE with just scraps. One thing different than in Oakland, he needed to improve because he was tired of having Belichik's shoe up his keester. We already know how JDR handles these situations...
    Yes he has. Interesting guy.

[QUOTE=Desert Rat;32036561]
    Quote Originally Posted by corralski View Post

Yes he has. Interesting guy.
    With great beard comes great responsibility...
    "..When you have great coaches, then after you have great coaches you get great players, you have a great organization, and you tell them one thing-

Just win baby"

~ Al Davis ~

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234