Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which of these two players has more of an impact when they are on the floor?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lebron

32 86.49%
  • Curry

5 13.51%
Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Question Which of these two players has more of an impact on the floor?

Who impacts the game / their teammates more when they are on the floor in a positive way?

Lebron, or Curry?

Discuss.
    Last edited by lol, please; 12-04-2017 at 12:41 AM.

Is this even a question? Warriors can win without Curry. Cavs ain't winning games without LeBron. We saw how Cavs dropped 12 points (enough for them to lose the game) as soon as Bron took a rest for two minutes.

Curry can outshoot LeBron with a hand tied behind his back, but he can't do all the things a 6'8" high-speed freight train can.

This year RPM favors Curry again for what it is worth. Day in day out it's Curry simply because he's the better, more impactful offensive force and LeBron won't attempt to kick in his D until the playoffs. He can't sustain that level all year. So reg season, it really is Curry. Post season still LeBron until proven otherwise. What load the player carries is not what the question is.

It's LeBron. He can simply do more on the court than what Curry can. As stated earlier he keeps it toned down in the regular season (which is crazy to think the ridiculous #s he puts up are toned down). I do feel like Curry can fit with more teams/players and LeBron needs the right guys around him but I feel like when both are going full bore LeBron is the better more impactful player.

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    This year RPM favors Curry again for what it is worth. Day in day out it's Curry simply because he's the better, more impactful offensive force and LeBron won't attempt to kick in his D until the playoffs. He can't sustain that level all year. So reg season, it really is Curry. Post season still LeBron until proven otherwise. What load the player carries is not what the question is.
    That's one statistic, dude. Literally every other advanced statistic of note favors Lebron. Take off your homer glasses for a minute, and I think you'd pretty easily see who the more impactful player was.

Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    Just trust me, Hou wont make it all the way to the WCF 😉

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    That's one statistic, dude. Literally every other advanced statistic of note favors Lebron. Take off your homer glasses for a minute, and I think you'd pretty easily see who the more impactful player was.

It's literally an impact stat.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    It's funny because you would obviously endorse RPM as it favors Harden. Just take a look at the list of top RPM in the league this season.

Jokic top three. Covington is top six. Lowry at #9. Oh, Korver at 20.

2015-2016, Curry's unanimous MVP season, Draymond had a higher RPM than Curry. Guess he should have been the MVP of the team considering LeBron had the highest RPM that year.. and last year also.

Not sure why people use one stat to justify their argument when anyone could use another stat to debunk it. RPM involves so much junk that it's impossible to truly value a player's impact. Sometimes, all you need are your eyes and it's LeBron James that is more impactful.

Well even using RPM, Curry is 2nd and LeBron is 4th so itís still very close, close enough you canít say that Curry is ubdisputedly more impactful.

Lol at Flashbolt's comprehension level of RPM. It's not a ranking. It simply measures a players impact in their role with teammates and opponents a counted for. Covington and Korver have been unbelievable one their particular roles. As has Curry as an alpha. And this is not just about this season, but over the last few. Playoffs are a different story though. He still has the most impact in them by and large.

Question should now be: Who voted for LeBron that isn't a Warriors fan? As usual, lol,please creates the question but hasn't given any reasons defending his choice.

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    It's literally an impact stat.
    Literally just had this conversation. It's not an impact stat, that's just how people try to use it. It's a forcasting tool.

EDIT: I'm just going to write an RPM post. Even if no one reads it, at least I can just post a link.
    Last edited by IndyRealist; 12-04-2017 at 09:18 PM.

Not enough statistical evidence that Curry RPM is better than Lebron. Numbers to close to justify the difference and both sit in the highest percentile 99 percentile in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    curry can outshoot lebron with a hand tied behind his back, but he can't do all the things a 6'8" high-speed freight train can.
    agreed

LeBron and anyone who says otherwise needs to get checked out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast