Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj:32027632
    I didn't think they would win, but I didn't think they'd lose like that. Atlanta can't feel good about beating backups and getting every call.
    Agreed we are talking like 3rd and even 4th stringers were in there and still barely loss. A healthy Saints team would be still on that same winning streak no doubt in my mind.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chapin78:32027739
    This was a tuff game to watch. The difference in penalties was ridiculous and cost us the game. The FG penalty I have never seen in an actual game so I didn't know it existed. The Saints barely lost to a healthy Falcons team with the officials in there back pocket. With backups the Saints almost pulled it off.

Thursday night football is not needed. It takes fun out of the weekend and we all work tomorrow.

What was the last play by Brees? Coleman is 6'6 throw it to him! He doesn't need separation he has height dammit!
    Exactly we have weapons that go under utilized properly on Offense. If we used Coleman more like you described and Lewis where he can be dangerous.

The reason Kamara is so potent and Thomas and Ingram is we use them correctly. It seems we are not putting enough in the scheme effort into utilizing Coleman Snead and Lewis where/when they would be impactful. TE is dead to me now except for blocking. Ginn I think is doing the right things just not getting the ball to him alot and that's ok. Deep threats can't be all game targets obviously . This is my offensive analysis at this point.

Ingram Kamara Thomas Ginn I like what we do with them.
    Brees should probably go deep to Ginn a time or two more per game though.

Lewis needs to be in there more he should get some of those sweeps that Ginn gets and more deep shots like him and Ginn should be like 60/40 on snaps for these plays. Also Lewis and Ginn need to get any WR screens. Any WR plays that can get these two in space should be ran more often.

Coleman should.be the guy on the seams and the redzone fade jump ball guy. Thomas can also do this on the other side.

Snead is our possession guy short yardage move the chain passes should be his way more often than not.

That's it I think this would help the offense move the ball better and score like 30 a game.

Brees is most dangerous when he is spreading the ball around a ton. The Offensive overall issue is this isn't happening enough. This becomes even more important to do if no Kamara. But even with Kamara we can't keep expecting this kid to break short passes for long TDs and these dynamic runs same with Ingram.

That's my analysis. But man honestly I'm not even mad we were decimated with injuries Lattimore wasn't game ready health wise and he was on air all night lol let's be real. And we still had a shot to win on the road.

If the team was at full strength I'd be expecting Superbowl and nothing less. But with all these injuries I wouldn't be mad if we don't win another game. It's been a pretty solid season relative to other recent years.

I expect big big things next season or I'll be supremely disappointed.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

I've heard most people don't like Thursday football. Personally as a fan I love it gets my football enjoyment in before the wait til Sunday. It's selfish but that's how I feel about TNF lol.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

What I have seen on TV, pundits are taking Payton to task for how he acted. Given how the game was, they should be happy Payton didn't turn into the Hulk and wreck the stadium.

I haven't had much time to listen to the radio or tv today but on my way home I was listening to a radio show and they were talking about the game. These guys were praising the Falcons. They said things like Matt Ryan had a horrible game and still pulled out the victory and that the Falcons are back and are just as good as any other team in the NFC. These guys on the radio are usually pretty good but I can't think that they didn't mention anything about the injuries nothing about what is probably the NFL rookie of the year Kamara being out for most of the game.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    Exactly we have weapons that go under utilized properly on Offense. If we used Coleman more like you described and Lewis where he can be dangerous.

The reason Kamara is so potent and Thomas and Ingram is we use them correctly. It seems we are not putting enough in the scheme effort into utilizing Coleman Snead and Lewis where/when they would be impactful. TE is dead to me now except for blocking. Ginn I think is doing the right things just not getting the ball to him alot and that's ok. Deep threats can't be all game targets obviously . This is my offensive analysis at this point.

Ingram Kamara Thomas Ginn I like what we do with them.
    Brees should probably go deep to Ginn a time or two more per game though.

Lewis needs to be in there more he should get some of those sweeps that Ginn gets and more deep shots like him and Ginn should be like 60/40 on snaps for these plays. Also Lewis and Ginn need to get any WR screens. Any WR plays that can get these two in space should be ran more often.

Coleman should.be the guy on the seams and the redzone fade jump ball guy. Thomas can also do this on the other side.

Snead is our possession guy short yardage move the chain passes should be his way more often than not.

That's it I think this would help the offense move the ball better and score like 30 a game.

Brees is most dangerous when he is spreading the ball around a ton. The Offensive overall issue is this isn't happening enough. This becomes even more important to do if no Kamara. But even with Kamara we can't keep expecting this kid to break short passes for long TDs and these dynamic runs same with Ingram.

That's my analysis. But man honestly I'm not even mad we were decimated with injuries Lattimore wasn't game ready health wise and he was on air all night lol let's be real. And we still had a shot to win on the road.

If the team was at full strength I'd be expecting Superbowl and nothing less. But with all these injuries I wouldn't be mad if we don't win another game. It's been a pretty solid season relative to other recent years.

I expect big big things next season or I'll be supremely disappointed.
    I agree with pretty much everything, but the only thing is that I just do not think that the Saints have legit weapons on offense not named Ingram, Kamara or Thomas. Ginn is very useful and has come up big. TE's are useless this season the Saints need to address this in the draft I mentioned this in another thread. Coleman is what he is and a solid depth WR that can block and for some reason has never been used as he should be in short yardage goal line situations. He has some speed not gonna blow past anyone but he is 6'6 and you can't teach that. Lewis is a fast guy but he's not what we had in Cooks. Then there is Snead and he completely fell off the map. Coleman gets more playing time then him if that tells you something.

With this roster healthy I do expect big things. I think this team can hang with any team in the NFC and it comes down to coaching, Brees and Jordan leading the way.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Still mad about this game.

It ruined any chance of a bye, and I'm not sure the Saints can go on the road and beat a good team.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567