Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Week 14: Thursday Night Football: New Orleans Saints (9-3) at Atlanta Falcons (7-5)

Short week, on the road, and against a desperate rival. This is would be a huge win!

Nice that we didn't have to use Lattimore and Armstead vs the Panthers. And.... Taysom Hill? The kids enthusiasm is contagious!

Saints will have to be on high alert this game. These Falcons will be going for it on 4th down onside kicking anything and everything to win this game.

If Trufant is out, I like the pass game a bit more if it's needed. I underestimated the level of run blocking for the Saints, it's damn good!

Hard to figure this one out Falcons have two dangerous backs too. Plus Sanu and Julio.

Which leads me to a likely weakness since the Okafor injury on the Saints, the pass rush.

The biggest key to victory to me in this one is to get to Ryan and the Offense will fall apart.

Although I think the Saints are the better team, this specific game is a tough matchup especially without a good pass rush on the other side of Jordan.

I'm concerned I'll call it even Saints 26 Falcons 26.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by town123:32021335
    Nice that we didn't have to use Lattimore and Armstead vs the Panthers. And.... Taysom Hill? The kids enthusiasm is contagious!
    It's hard not to like Hill

It will not be an easy game. The Saints will have to slow the game down because the Falcons will try to get their high-powered offense going. With so much talent on offense, I think both teams can break 30 points.

Hate Week!

A win this week almost guarantees us a playoff spot. We would be 3 games up on the NFC #7 seed with 3 games to go. Even if we loose Thursday we have Jets and Bucs to play. Almost impossible to see us missing the playoffs. In order to get a bye week we will likely have to win out and then get lucky. Rams and Vikes have the tie breaker with us. Thus we would have to win out and they would have to each loose 2 of their last 4. Not great odds for that. Most likely we have a home playoff game Wildcard weekend. I can see us being locked in by week 17 and resting some starters.

4 weeks left. Saints, Vikings, Rams, Eagles, and Panthers each have 2 good teams and 2 easy games. Atlanta and Seattle have 3 good teams and 1 easy game.
    Last edited by Wes Mantooth; 12-05-2017 at 01:36 PM.

I mentioned in the predictions thread, but the NFC is top-heavy. In 2011, the Saints went 13-3 and got the 3 seed. That'd suck if if happened again.

Lattimore, Marcus Williams, and Armstead practiced. Ingram and Peat did not.

Peat is out. Ingram is a game-time decision. If Armstead gets hurt, it's Harris time.

Can't wait to see Lattimore vs Jones. That will be fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Wes Mantooth:32025780
    Can't wait to see Lattimore vs Jones. That will be fun to watch.
    Have you noticed if Lattimore shadows teams #1 WRs or just plays his side of the field?

I'd rather Lattimore man up on Sanu 's butt and the scheme covers Julio.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

I hate that Ingram is a game time decision. I have him on my fantasy team and this week the playoffs start. I may play it safe and start Jamal Williams of the Packers. Damn I hate the game time decision!!!!
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    Have you noticed if Lattimore shadows teams #1 WRs or just plays his side of the field?

I'd rather Lattimore man up on Sanu 's butt and the scheme covers Julio.
    I agree with this one. Completely take one WR out of the game and have help on the other side on JJ. I know several other teams do this with there top CB.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Chapin78:32026183
    I hate that Ingram is a game time decision. I have him on my fantasy team and this week the playoffs start. I may play it safe and start Jamal Williams of the Packers. Damn I hate the game time decision!!!!
    Schefter report Ingram will go.

I'm using Williams, too, but the Browns have a legit run defense.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast